Total Solution My progress diary.....

Laura40

Hi All,

Back on Exante today after having great success a number of years ago. Forgot how difficult it is to get started, but i know once i'm 'in the zone', hopefully it'll be worth it and the results will speak for themselves.

Not looking forward to the dull headaches and ketosis...

Question, for those of you on Exante - how much did you lose on your first week? I'm hoping for around 7 lbs...

Fingers crossed!

Laura :)

Day 1 almost complete. Its been ok apart from the banging headache i now have! I drank a lot of water... almost 4 litres!!

Hopefully day 2 will be just as easy! Hope everyone else had a good day, here's to tomorrow!! :)

How are you feeling today?

Good Morning! I'm actually feeling ok, apart from a bit of a headache. I know i shouldn't have, but i popped on scales this morning and I have 4llbs off already, which i am delighted with. I won't go on the scales now til Monday weigh in! I know that the weight loss will slow down in week 2, but it would be good to have a good loss in week 1 as an incentive to stick with it. Just about to have a strawberry shake!

Thank you for asking! How are you doing?

Good for you! I also weigh in on Mondays. It helps me keep perspective during weekends which are the hardest part.
I can't really do the shakes as I'm lactose intolerant and they really bother me afterward, the same goes for the desserts.
Are you drinking your water for the headaches? I've redressed the issue and I'm feeling better. I would get tired around 2pm and 8pm
Hope you have a great 100% day

Hi Enlightenme2,

The headache seems to be easing off thank goodness. I am still managing to be 100%, which I'm chuffed about. Feeling a bit peckish today though but I'm determined to stay on track!! Just really trying to keep myself busy. The hard part will be the weekend but I agree with what you say - with a Monday weigh in it's a good way to keep in track over the weekend.

I feel as though I have more energy today, now that I'm a few days in. Do you feel like that.

Anyway, hope you are having a great day and managing to stick with it!

Laura

That's great news! Take it one day at a time over the weekend and maybe get out of the house if you have a tendency to snack out of boredom. Or spend your weekend with a captivating book or catching up on series, it really helps me when the weekends come around

Good Morning

So it's now day 5 and i am feeling great apart from the bloody headache that i keep moaning about (Sorry!!). I have bags more energy and definitely feel less bloated and sluggish, which was how i was feeling. I guess its like a detox in the first week when you start Exante.

Anyway I have managed to stay 100%, as I said the weekend is upon us and that will be more of a challenge. I keep wanting to weigh myself again, but i've put the scales in a cupboard so that i don't see them everytime i go in the bathroom!! Trying to motivate myself for a good Monday weigh in!

Hope everyone else is good? Happy Friday everyone.

OK hang in there! weekends are tough but if you put your mind to it, the 2 days will go by quickly.
You're right, the first week is total detox - just focus on the prize. Do you drink coffee? That usually helps me with headaches. That and coke 0

Hi, Yes I'm hanging in there!!! Headache seems to have now gone, which is great. Looking forward to weighing-in on Monday as I certainly feel better already!!

Have lots to do today so it should be easy to stay on track.

Hope you are having a good weekend!

well my daughter's friend arrived from Italy bearing many many MANY edible gifts! Didn't have any, but didn't have products either - stayed in the ketosis-safe zone, but definitely over calorie-wise. Did loads of walking but it's so hot, I'm definitely feeling the water retention... but that's all it is, so I'm def not freaking out

Well done for staying sensible, it's tough! I have managed to stick with it, but found it tough. I think for me, its easier to stay on plan when at work.

I passed up on a night out last night as i didn't want to go off track - It's hard being sociable on Exante! I just feel as if i have done so well all week, I didn't want to blow it!!

Fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow!! I'm hoping for 7-8 llbs off...eeek!!

:)

Weigh in day... staying 100% was worth it! I have lost 10.1 llbs in week 1. Very happy with that!

Aiming for 5-6 llbs this week. Which will mean over a stone off and in the 12's.

Hope everyone else who is weighing in is happy with their results. Here to a great week ahead!!

Last edited:
Wow congrats! Been running around like crazy and forgot to write down my loss this am! 3lbs off for me. I'm pretty happy all things considered

Morning... It's very quiet on here! Has everyone fallen off the wagon?

I'm still on it but struggled a bit yesterday. Feeling positive this morning so hopefully it'll be a good day. :)

Had a couple of very long days. Not off the wagon either - struggled on monday and tuesday, but TOM is here, so that's that!
Great to hear you're feeling positive. How was your day yesterday?

My day was ok, struggled a bit - had cravings for something savoury! But managed to stick with it. I have emptied the cupboards of any temptation so that I have none of my favourite things there to tempt me. I am determined to stick with it. I have a wedding on the 24th f September and i would like to have lost at lest a stone and a half by then. I have just over 10llbs off from last week and i have stayed away from the scales so far this week but may have a peek tomorrow. Hopefully its do-able. If i can lose 5llbs this week that would be good.

Sorry to hear you've struggled a bit the last couple of days - its tough when its TOM - I'm sure i'll feel the same when its my TOM. How has today been for you?

Sending you positive vibes! :)

Back