New Fangled November Angels - Calling all Newbies (and old timers)

hope iam posting in the right bit here lol
i lost 2.5lbs really happy now in 10's whoop and only 1 stone till goal :D:D:D:D:D

hi can you add me?
my weigh in is tomorrow and whatever I am 2moro (most likely to be a gain) I want to lose a lb a week from there on

chuffy29

:Dhi chuffy iam thrilled lost 3ibs this wk and slimmer of the week happy days slimmer of the month last wk 2 say iam thrilled does not cover it ;)

Welldone to everyone on those losses this week. Polyanna and sex kitten 3.5lb and 3lb are great numbers keep up the good work. I don't weigh in until Sunday so i'll post in more detail then.

Would love to join your group. Really need some extra support during the week. Hope to lose 5 pounds this month with a bit of luck and lots of motivation.

Hello! I lost a pound last night xxx

I was missing in action last month, but I'm back here and back on track now! I would like to lose 5lbs this month please!! Havent weighed in this month yet. xx

Ummmm I just noticed that you have me down as putting on a pound I didn't it was 1/2lb (not a lot of difference I know, but it matters to me) - anyhoo am 100% this week, so should have a loss of somesort next weigh in.

Can I join I'd love to lose 8.5 lbs this month. I wont be weighing in until the 18th so ill update then :)

Hi Chuffy

I'd love to be an angel too - my goal for end of November is 7lb. Will post at end of month. Am still learning how to use the site (only signed up today), but thought if I'm going to do it, might as well get serious now....!

Look forward to meeting you all! :)

Great idea for the Slimmer of the Week / Month!

I lost 2lbs at WI last night ~ great start for me! (even if I do say so myself - lol)

Come on, all you Angels! Best o'luck'n'stuff to you all!

Well done everyone. Lizie i'm sorry have corrected the stats now for you. next week will be the first slimmer of the week award so we can see what everyone lost this week. Great work everyone. :)

Hiya...I'm late recording my weight this week due to PC issues.

I've put half a pound on this week :'( Here is too a more sucessful week next week tho :D

billsgirl and azeegirl you're both added. Has eveeryone weighed in yet? If you have please make sure i've updated you (correctly) and if you're worried as you've put onn don't be...there lots more weigh in's till xmas! :)

Back