New Fangled November Angels - Calling all Newbies (and old timers)

Hi Chuffy,
I gained 2 lbs this week :confused:
Don't know what happened. Been good all week, exercise and all but I think it might be because my monthly is coming... :rolleyes:
Should be better next week
Congrats to all who lost!

Hi all!!

I lost 2lbs this week so im back on track!! I love the angel so i think i will be popping one of those on my sig!!

Good luck to all of you for this week!! x

I don't know if I've been added to the Angels but i lost 1/2 lb this week. I've been quite good so I'm a bit disappointed with that but I'm determined to have another good week and see if comes off next week. Well done to everyone else on your losses x

Hi Angels

I lost a pound and a half this week :D
I'm happy with that, i also got my bronze body magic

Jo xxx:D

Hi everyone ~ I'm gutted ............ I GAINED a pound at weigh-in last night! :cry: I know where I've gone wrong though, I've not always had my Hex-A or Hex-B choices this week, and I have to be 100% to get a loss, especially at this stage of my weightloss journey ~ I've now got to shift that extra pound, as well as the 4 1/2lbs I had to loss to get to my target! Grrrrrrrr.............. Never mind, I'll keep focussed and get on with it, I suppose ~ lol :D

Lost half a pound this week, not really headline stuff but it ain't a gain! X

Hi,

I'd like to join, I weigh in on a tuesday so I have 4 wi's this month, so far i'm:

Target 10lbs -3.5lb - 2.5lb - 0lb - 0lb

After 3 weeks off plan i got weighed last night, just half a pound gain so that was a relief. Back on track for this week tho!!

Well done ladies some good losses!! Dont panic if you have gained we are only half way through the month! You still have time to acheive your goals!

Lets go for it 100% this week!! x

Can I join please? I would like to loose the 4lb I put on holidays this month! I have previously lost nearly 3 stone on lipotrim but I have put on a couple of pounds and have decided to do slimming world to get back on track and loose the last little bit of weight. I am doing it alone online, started today and I'm completely clueless!!!!

Back