New Fangled November Angels - Calling all Newbies (and old timers)

hi chuffy , i had a loss of 2lb today ,for you to add , ty , new to this so hope i have put my loss in right place?

I think thats a good idea, it gives up all that extra motivation to do well...I vote for a defo yes!! :D

Hi, I also vote yes for the slimmer of the week/month idea. Also I've just got back from WI and lost 0.5 lbs. xxx

so chuffy - if i weighed today do it count as my first week?? (not a good result as i gained 2lbs!!) - was expecting 7!! - :)

Hey chuffy! I put on 1lb today so not a great start but hey ho!!

Well done Sarah-jayne! You are getting so close now!!!

Only just found this page, sorry! A bit thick when it comes to finding all the pages, this is such a big forum! Really love it though. Thursday (my official start day) is getting ever closer, still frantically writing down lists, menu's and ideas!

where do i get the slimming world 'stickers' so many of you have on your signatures???

I stayed the same this week, and believe me, after the weekend I am happy with that!

Got a lovely cut of pork for the slow cooker tomorrow, so a more positive result next week hopefully.

xx

2.5 off this week for me

Hi Chuffy.
We seem to have lost most of the old team have not been about for a while but could u put me down for 4lb this month. WI yesterday and lost 1.5lbs at last it's starting to come off again after 3 weeks of gains. Welcome all new Angles.

Yes to the slimmer of the week/month idea.

Sorry to say put on 1/2 lb this week, am keeping to plan 100% so should show a loss next week. However will be weighing in evening instead of morning so that will probably badly affect that weigh in, but will do best to show a loss.

Back