Non Scale Victories (stolen from another forum)

Nice one girlies on all your NSV's! It's what makes it all worthwhile! I had a ridiculously cute swimming instructor guy last night (the usual girl is on hols). Now the old me would have wanted to curl up and die, floating there feeling like a beached whale as this Adonis like hottie held me up in the water....but this time I happily chatted and laughed and looked him in the eye...something which I used to find REALLY hard to do.
Have a super day my lovelies....stay winning!

x S

Nice one girlies on all your NSV's! It's what makes it all worthwhile! I had a ridiculously cute swimming instructor guy last night (the usual girl is on hols). Now the old me would have wanted to curl up and die, floating there feeling like a beached whale as this Adonis like hottie held me up in the water....but this time I happily chatted and laughed and looked him in the eye...something which I used to find REALLY hard to do.

x S

Wow that is a victory and a half!!

My uniform is hanging off me and my size 14 work trousers that were 4 inches too small now button up, but still have to kill off some of my bum to be comfortable in them.
And, when I'm driving the car I feel my arms by my side, not resting out at on angle on rolls over my ribs.

My uniform is hanging off me and my size 14 work trousers that were 4 inches too small now button up, but still have to kill off some of my bum to be comfortable in them.
And, when I'm driving the car I feel my arms by my side, not resting out at on angle on rolls over my ribs.

LOVE your descriptiveness Losit!! Kill off some bum...brilliant!! :D:D
Yeah I was hanging onto the 16's for work for fear of being disappointed if I tried squeezing into the 14's but lo and behold I slipped effortlessly into them yesterday morning :). There's even space to fit both thumbs inside the waistband!! Halleluuuuuuia :stickdance:

x S

Thats awesome lovely!!! Well done!!! x

After my first week in my new job,exhausted to say the least I dug out my two new pairs of size 14 trousers I bought for work and put them on,they were very big on me,I was actually cross as I was running late for the school run. However I had some new size 12s hanging up (my sis works in new look and gets 50% discount) and slipped right into them, so now a size 12 top and bottom eeek!!! Got told by the school bus driver this morning I looked bloody gorgeous and the offer of a weekend in Whitby, he was 70 bless but the offer was appreciated!!!!:)

After my first week in my new job,exhausted to say the least I dug out my two new pairs of size 14 trousers I bought for work and put them on,they were very big on me,I was actually cross as I was running late for the school run. However I had some new size 12s hanging up (my sis works in new look and gets 50% discount) and slipped right into them, so now a size 12 top and bottom eeek!!! Got told by the school bus driver this morning I looked bloody gorgeous and the offer of a weekend in Whitby, he was 70 bless but the offer was appreciated!!!!:)

Hey at least you got the offer! Well done- with your height I'm sure he meant what he said!!

OMG....
I'm starting to feel muscle and see the faint line of a shape under my skin again.

My body is starting to move as an entire person not wobble along after me.:wee:

Having something today as a treat.... something i have dreaded.... (Wont say what then i don't get told off!!!)

My victory was... i left some!!! ME??? Can you believe it..... i think i have (Finally) realised i don't have to eat it ALL to enjoy something!!!!

Well done deezer xx

wow.. If I would wear 12 I would call that a Miracle!

Well done you!

And soon you shall my dear! Congrats on coming so far...you must be counting the hours to the end of your TFR journey x

Wish we could have a virtual party for everyone reaching their goal lol xx

Wish we could have a virtual party for everyone reaching their goal lol xx

Smashing idea! With advances in technology, who knows what will be possible soon. Slap on a pair of cyber-goggles and you're there in cyber-space having a virtual party!! Cool :rolleyes:

Back