Non Scale Victories (stolen from another forum)

I went today for my post holiday weigh and its the first time one of the girls has seen me for a few weeks!!! And she was like OMG!!! Was ace!!!

x

erm well im on day 4.... so not much, but ive lost 9lb and i can do up my jeans from Dorothy Perkins.size 22..which i couldnt last week.. whoop whoop. Also my sis in-law didnt even know im on this diet and she asked if id been losing weight.! yey!

erm well im on day 4.... so not much, but ive lost 9lb and i can do up my jeans from Dorothy Perkins.size 22..which i couldnt last week.. whoop whoop. Also my sis in-law didnt even know im on this diet and she asked if id been losing weight.! yey!

That's so cool... Becaus then they will be comfy... Then loose... Then massive... Then u have to get your 20's out!!!

Well done!!! X

i tried a small 18s dress on this morning and it hung off me! i think its time for ebay and to get all my 16s out!

Woo hoo well done girlies!! Today was my first non scales victory And looking forward to many more. As always, couldn't be doing this without you all. You have become a huge support to me and give me many a good laugh. Xx

Anyone else finding that their shoes are getting looser too??! Never realised before that I had FAT FEET!! :D
OOooh also my necklaces seem to all have gotten longer as the multitude of chins are gradually disappearing LOL!! :8855:

Anyone else finding that their shoes are getting looser too??! Never realised before that I had FAT FEET!! :D
OOooh also my necklaces seem to all have gotten longer as the multitude of chins are gradually disappearing LOL!! :8855:
I have def noticed this aswell hun!!!

When I was last the size I am now, my weight was creeping upwards and I was looking at my belly and thighs thinking how disgusting they were. Now that the weight is creeping downwards, I've realised I'm ignoring the exact same belly and thighs and instead thinking things like "wow - don't my knees look skinny?!"
:D

I have to go to a funeral in the week and I was looking for a black jacket so without thinking I grabbed my old one that I would have worn and omg it's massive now! It looks like I've borrowed my dads jacket lol I'll have to take a pic of me with it on because it looks so stupid and huge it's funny! I'm also fitting nicely in a size 14 now! Mazin! :-D

Well done everyone on the fab achievements :)

XxX

so happy today, fit into 16 skinny jeans and they looked good! woohoo! xx

I'm over the moon today .. Loads of people have commented on my weight loss today.. All sorts of lovely comments.. This is what it's all about.. Iv a smile from ear to ear... Hard work is beginning to pay off.. I love this diet x

Well last week i bought size 12jeans and a new size 12 top and they fit perfect...colleagues at work keep telling me i look amazing....i bit the bullet and today ordered my Christmas ball dress in a size 10 emerald green...not a size 18 black like last year!!!! I will continue till i fit in that dress!!!!

I can fit more clothes on the clothes horse to dry as they are all smaller......it was such a weird realisation...

Back