Non Scale Victories (stolen from another forum)

OMG yes you're right!!! I am now officially in the "NORMAL" weight range for my height!! Woopee!

x S

I am getting ready for 2 days working in London and tried on a trouser suit I have not been able to wear for a long time and it fitted! I am wearing it tomorrow and am delighted.
I can't wait to get back into lots of other clothes I have been too big for for a long time!

Excellent news hun! You'll be overflowing with confidence in your perfectly-fitting power suit!

x S

I am getting ready for 2 days working in London and tried on a trouser suit I have not been able to wear for a long time and it fitted! I am wearing it tomorrow and am delighted.
I can't wait to get back into lots of other clothes I have been too big for for a long time!
Well done hun!!! x

Long story but gonna give highlights- Friday night stayed in same hotel as international squad, I'm not into them at all bar two who play fro a team I support but the rest of the girls were falling over them. These girls were hammered and throwing themselves at these guys and I come over to encourage the girls to re-join us. The guys asked me to join them (one was quite clear as his words were 'oh hello now this is what I'm talking about- how are you, come over here and sit' and motioned to the arm of his chair – there were only three of them at this stage one quite famous and hot but I advised him I was married and just looking out for the girls. I left and after about an hour I went back to check on the girls and the footballers were looking them to go and eventually I coaxed them away. Later as I was nipping to the ladies which was just past them down the foyer they asked me to join them and I did as I had had a lovely conversation with one of them earlier. Anyhow by this stage a player I am a huge fan of had arrived and I sat and had drinks with him and the rest of the team for about an hour and the nice ones (as a few were cocky gits asking me back to their rooms even though I told them I was married and knew they were too) told me that ‘I wasn’t what they were used to, I was different, normally good looking girls come up all the time and they have no personality but there was something special about me and they were glad that I had joined them for a drink and put the other girls to bed’. They even went so far as to be protective of me when some weird old dude kept following me.

It’s a bit of a weird NSV but to have had the confidence to just go up and chat – tell these guys I’m not interested (which assumed they were) and to sit for ages with a player that I am a big fan of and accept their compliments for what they were was huge- even bigger as they were not interested in my friends as they ‘had nothing worth listening to’..
Brilliant NSV!!!! Well done lovely!!! x

I found my tape measurer before and thought id take my waist measurement, it has gone down 6 inches since starting LT! I'm so pleased :clap:

lucinda1985 said:
I found my tape measurer before and thought id take my waist measurement, it has gone down 6 inches since starting LT! I'm so pleased :clap:

Woo hoo!!!! Well done must feel brill. Xx

Ive never been able to buy ready made indian suits because of my weight. N yesterday after god knows how many years i went to do shopping and saw a suit n loved it at first sight. Tried it on n it fitted perfectly!!! I couldnt believe it. Was feeling over the moon. My mum was with me n she was so happy she couldnt stop smiling. Got a wedding to attend this week so needed the suit. Im so happy :D

Ive never been able to buy ready made indian suits because of my weight. N yesterday after god knows how many years i went to do shopping and saw a suit n loved it at first sight. Tried it on n it fitted perfectly!!! I couldnt believe it. Was feeling over the moon. My mum was with me n she was so happy she couldnt stop smiling. Got a wedding to attend this week so needed the suit. Im so happy :D
Brilliant!!! Well done!!! x

well done, its such a good feeling fitting in something smaller isnt i xx

Nice work Luce!! Half a foot off your waist is incredible babe! :)

Nothing beats that feeling does it hun?! Brilliant news!

x S

Wooooooooooo!!! Just dropping by to say I'm super proud of everyone!!! I am fitting into school work clothes I haven't been able to year since 2008/09 :-D xxxx

go you! xx

my nsv is i am officially a size 12 went into topshop and all the size 12's fitted perfectly ive still got an untoned belly so i need a lot of work but woop woopppp

Today... I gelt small in a bus seat!!! Well... Maybe not small... But significantly smallER!!!! Lol... X

Back