Priya's diary

aww lol yh bt i aint gona over do it ima make sure of that wen is ur nx weigh in?? ur soo lucky ur soo close to ur goal cnt wait til ima at that stage...:(...seems lyk sucha long way to goooooooo
mwahz

satday morning loool dreading it but these sooo many short dresses i want to be wearing this summer, i need to get my ass in gear lool.x

hun ima sure u will av lost it by nw...n see on sat u wil prbz likly b ova da moon in reachin ur goal..lol yh sme ere i wna wear dresses and skirts without lukin massive in them lol..hate bein soo short mkes it luk ten tymz wrse wen u do put on weight :( i wna petite as weneva i see a shortishh girl they are alwasy reli slim n all of dat...dnt mind curves bt hate the luv handles n big waist..:(
mwahz

omg had ma exam 2dai was dreadfull!! :( i av no idea hw iv dun it was orrible i onli got one question which i kno for defoo that i av got rite n where i will probz get a high numba of marks on bt the other two omdz no idea at all...:S.. :S...soo disappointed in maself...bt goin out 2nite so hpefully will feeel better ma waist size accordin to the cdc is 33 inches dat accordin to skirt size is lyka size 10 bt i am nowher near a size 10 so dnt reli get that...she sed she will xplain it to me propaly wen she nx sees me n also ma mate she measured me with a tape measure n it sed 41 :eek: :/ which was ma start size accordin to the cdc can ne1 xplain y dat is da case...:s....thnx
p.s on a happier note i can notice ma leggings gettin slightly baggier...:D...buh buh js wnt it to wrk dat lil bit faster lol...
tc
mwahz

Heeey priya...... or shall i not ask ?? pmsl hw was ure nite????? how many drinks u have???

lool im sure you will be fine in ure exams, i had me presentation too, glad i dont have to stress much now.

xx

the nite was gddd!!!..:p felt soo gd to b freee finally lol...ad abt 3 drinks in totall...was on a nyc leevel nt completely gone lol....n yh dancced da nite away..buhh at the end of the nite all ma mates got food so i ended up gettin a chi strip meal dint eat the chips doe n onli reali managed 2 strips outs of the 4 that they gave soo was quite proud of that...bt av no idea hw that will affect ma weight this was inda early hrs of the mrning btw....lol lyk cud hear the birds singing by this tym....ma head is hurtin bt wudnt call it a hangova n i feel bloated frm lst nite n the food :S.........ohh crap i hpe its nt effected ma weight too much i dnt even av any scales that i can easily jump on to see....:(.........i ended up txin ma cdc late lst nite goin on abt hw much i relii wna lose this weight lol hpe she ws kk with dt this was wen i was at the nyc happy stage lol...shanny loool...woman u reliii need to get msn lol....soo much easier sumtymz to talk on there rather then avin to wait around ere for ur posts lol....all i wnt is ma daft waist to decrease lool n ma weight to keep goin dwn lol....its probz gna b a crap weight loss this week wt with the drinks nt he pieces of chicken init or u tink i cud rectify this prblme by jumpin straight bk on to the diet strtin frm 2dai even tho i ad the chicken in the eraly hrs of the mnring#/??? i aint got nuttn else planned this week as in goin out or nuttin lyk that cz sum of ma mates still gt examss so we waitin till they officially finish themselves....soo wt u tink? shanny i can tel u hw to dwnload msn if u wna lloool....:p luvyaa tc mwaahz

went out lst nite was relii gd...dint over do it with ma alcohol soo wooo me lol n iv realised that u can av a gd tym wen ur js on a level lol at least u memba da nite lol tho guesss will alwys end up avin the odd nites wher i wont memba nuttin lol...ended up avin chi strips bt onli two out of the four n dint even touch the chips soo yaay felt relii full after the two lol...hpe it aint affected ma weight loss dat much fingers crossed...woke up 2dai ma tummy is feelin relii odd lol lyk acid goin thru it...dnt kno whether its coz of the spicy chi strips or the alcohol lol no idea bt do feel bit sick so iv nw learnt that take aways are nt all dat they seem to be lol which is gd coz its probz put me off it til i reach ma goal n mayb for even after dat....lol i feel full frm lst nite which i find kinda funi lol was strugglin with the drinks too coz was feelin full frm the drinks which ma mate found quite funi she was lyk hw u gna get drunk if u cnt drink it i was lyk i dnt kno bt im strtin to feel reli full lyk iv ad actual food lol....drank a 1 ltre of a 2 lte bottle coz feelin relii thirsty lol...nt ad a shake as yet probz gna get strted on them later on in the day even tho half the day has already bludy gone gtg into twn to sort a few bits n bobs bankin n such hate it wen i av to jobs lyk these...relii dnt feel lyk goin out still feel mashed frm lst nite lol bt its gta b dun....also seen sum bf jeans which i saw shanny talk abt in her thread so i wna get into them n luk nyc in jeans again so im even mre determined to stik to this deit thru...js hpe yday wasnt too bad for me lol got no more social plans for this week so shud b orite hpefully...ma weigh in will b on mon for me 3rd one as goin home for the weekend....cumin bk to uni on sunday evening.....relii sowii for the long post lol....cya later
mwahz

ahh bludy hell i ended up makin a handful of pasta....y do i do it for i dnt get it...:S....:( :'( i bort celery, and carrots n low fat cottage cheese which ma cdc had told me i cud av n i was well proud of buyin all this healthy stuff yh n then i came home n ended up makin a hand ful of pasta in ma head i knew it was rong...n yet i ended up aving 4 forkfuls of pasta n then i threw the rest away bt its still bludy carbs dat goin in ma body n lyk i sed i knew when i was eatin it was wrong :( ohh im dredin seein ma cdc nx mon i dnt kno if i will b able to fix ma blips by thennn.......any advice wud help me soo much honestly...plz elppppp
:(
thnkuu
mwahz

oooh my lordy who told u to eat pasta lmaooooo.!

dnt stress as ppl have blips, so dnt do it again now.

drink extra water now.

ok iv kinda accepted the fact that this week is nt gna b brill as iv got food in ma mind...:( so ima tinkin its eitha gna b 2dai if i can last or 2mo frm mrning that i am goin to jump bk on the wagon again coz there is no point in me doin half a day of ss n then av food at sum point durin the day coz then that wudnt b ss....so i admit iv dun crap bt frm the day i decide to jump bk on the wagon ima determined to do this propaly.......n if i do decide to cave in 2dai if it apens...which im hopin will nt, then its gna b sumat small n grilled so hpefully will still b hhealthy..........i reli need sum1 to lyk gimi a kik up ma bum to get me bk into gear ppl..:( iv dun reli wel i kno i av bt for sum dnt kno whether it was the mon that kikstrted it off bt since then iv been findin it reli difficult gettin bk on it...i went shoppin yday bought a size 10 tube dress n a size 12 stripy dress frm new look...was disappointed that the size 12 wasn a size 10...bt oh well n i relii wna b slim nuf to av a nyc fit on it coz it fits me bt coz its fitted u can see evry bludy bit of the luv handles :(...so plz shanny espc lol feel free to gimi a bit of a go or a lecture or a motivational lecture to me at sum point....iv still got four days to go til weigh in...i relii aint expectin much at all bt see hw it goes i am terrified to see ma cdc :(....
tc
mwahz

lol ok lol same to me too, had chicken today for lunch but will stick to 3 tetra's tomorrow.!

i luv new look i do ive had my maxi dress arrived my second one this week.!

Lovely it, the scales look okish need to up me water now.

so we both be 100% tomorrow then??

MSN ive tryed before and couldnt do it ??

yeaa iv decided 2mo ima strt frm beginnin again n drink lots n lots of water....lol hw do u mean u cudnt do it..? :S u js dwnload it for free frm google n then u use lyk ur hotmail email addy yh to use as ur msn account n then all u do is add ppl on it...:)...n its soo much better coz den u av online convos rather then always avin to wait around to posts n that...my weigh in is on nx mon i am terrified lol that i av eitha gained or nt lost ne at all...:(....
tc
mwahz

ok then gud luck and keep thinking slim!!

you can do this.x

keep me informed.x

are you on facebook?

yh i av got facebook....its priya biswas...tho no1 on fb knowz abt this diet that i am on lol....soo shhh keep it a secret kk plzz thnkuu lool....goin home this weekend ohh i am dreadin the food part..:(...n i am worried for monday i relii am dreadin that day...:S.....
tc
mwahz

Dear diary, this week has been a complete disaster i have been off plan pretty much all week....meanin drinkin the shakes bt at the sme tym eatin a small meal ere n there bt strtin frm 2dai..i am bk on CD...:D...had ma mrning shake abit ago...drank half a pint of water....n keep it up for the rest of day...goin home 2nite bt ova the weekend i am js goin to sstik to lentils on its own n have it as a soup...ma rents will js av to understand that i am tryin to lose weight and that i am determined to stik to it this tym n that things lyk rice and curries will always be there after i av finished this diet...i am goin to stik to it til abt july tym and then after that i tink i will probz give up...hopin that i will get to aim by then....or mite start it again it again in august wen i go home officialy....nt decided as yet....depends hw much i lose...well this week i have had food so nw that i have had it i am kinda satisfied that it is in my body n hpefully will not crave for it again or cave is as easily as this tym round..fingers crossed..i need all the support i can get i know 2 stone n a bit don't sound lyk much hence da reason i kno i can do it coz iv read other ppl's diaries hu av successfully lost more then me n are lukin fab...:)...wish me luck ppl n will probz see u again on sunday evening if u dnt hear frm me frm the rest of the evening...weekend shud b kk got wrk to go to n then after that ima sleep lol which is wt i tend to do neway...6am shift n all of dat...goin to do sum hsewrk this weekend try n keep ma mum happy lol she tends to av a go at me for cumin home ova da weekned goin to wrk n then knockin out early wen i cum home n nt elpin with the housewrk ova da summer hollidays i am goiin to try n maintain my weight byu keepin maself busy n nt tinkin abt food soo much....goin to wrk n being out and abt i can do this even with the odd blip iv realsied dt sum of u still lose...so i am goin to carry on with this til iv lost hweva much i need to lose.....ur support n wrds of advice wud b very much appreciated by me....thnkuu...:)
tc
mwahz

ma tummy lux hugee!!! :/...i luk preggie....this is soo nt gd...i feel horribly bloated...its bludy orrible....bt its rite in that i can still av a gd tym out and abt witout drinkin...so yh i am gna stik to that nx week....i can do this..i have to do this...for maself...and to show ma fam, ma old mates, n ma wrk colleagues that i can do this....talk to me ne1? lol...arghh y is losin weight soo long n soo slow...soo annoyin....grrr..frustrating...im tryin to tink abt the money that i am spendin on this diet as well, i have been wtchin evry programme out there on 4od n iplayer which has to do with weight issues in orde to motivate me...i have gota a deadline, n that is early july ishh..i wnt to have lost all the weight by thennnn i kno it sounds lyk a very long way away bt i kno its nt reli....i mean may has flown by....lst week was ment to have been ma third week n if onli i ad stuk to it instead of cheatin then i wudv been closer to losin a stone this week...oh bugger...:( :(...i can do this n i will do this....sum1 talkin me thru this will elp me i kno it will...so ne1???
:S...
hpe evry1 has a reli gd day....n av a gd weekend...chat to u guys sooon...
tc
mwahz

hiya, dnt panic!!! i felt exactly the same, the 3 week wobble, and i have subsequently come off plan for a week and ate wat i wanted!!! it doesnt make u feel nebetter!!! i actually feel worse as i have prob gained 7bls of the 15 i lost, this will be partly water retention but it has made me realise if i need food do ss+ and dont cheat/come off plan, u need to work up the programmes to maintain the loss long term.

i hope my mistake of coming off spurs u on, i will be on day 1 ss+ sunday and ss monday!!! we can get back on track together!!!! we can do this hun, i have a goal of 5 weeks to loose as much as possible, 2 weeks coming off plans for a wedding then my holiday so need to be weaned back onto food, then after holiday i will be folloowing SW to loose a bit more and then maintain.

are u guna do anything to help u maintain ur loss after? if u loose weight at somewhere like SW or WW when u hit goal, even being to loose 7bs u have free membership as long as u stay within a set amount of ur target, may help u keep the weight off if u need the support hun

xxxx

Thnku Miss HJ, i am soo glad that i aint the onli one who has gone thru this...n thnku for the support yh i was tinkin of goin onto WW wt does SW mean again?? :S...the onli ting abt ww or sw i wud probz get bit confused abt points n that bt yh will probz go onto that as i probz wudnt b able to afford maintanence on CD after iv lost weight i am strugglin as it is affordin the shakes...it is relii bad...i strt off relii well bt then thruout the day i cave in..:S its odd...2dai ad a lil bowful of rice n lentils so hpe it b kk...bt 2mo n sunday gna stik to shakes...mum gave me da guilt trip abt nt eatin on the other hand she did also say i luk as tho iv lost a bit...so fingers crossed...hpe it is wrkin...bt yh strtin frm 2mo i am gna stik to it...gt ma bday party cumin up nx sat bt other then dat i am gna stik to it...yh miss h-j tink we shud support each other n keep each other updated..n strt bk on it together...:D....:)..aint even got ne scales...if i stik to it 100% then i mite even lose a lot mre then i av been losin the past two weeks....hpe so newayz...:S...
see hw it goes...gt wrk 2mo gta get up at 5am :( nt lukin forwrd to it at all av a feelin its gna b a hell of a long shift 2mo.....n the sme on sunday...
tc
mwaahz

Hi hun im in uni yet againnnnn got my last assisgment to finish ready for monday.!!

the weather is HOTTIE today im in my flowery dress and sandles ooohh yes.!

SW is slimming world, how are you hun i lost 4.5 ls today, been to me cdc and now i am at goal weight really happy.!

but feel the same really in weight.!!
i need to watch what i do now suppose eating wise.

u had wi yet? wicked that your mum said that too you.!! remember that comment she sed to ya.!

and start back propley now july isnt long, can i just point that out lol!!

i will add u on f/b later on once i leave this dam uni library arrrhh.x

Back