Total Solution Shells exante diary week three onwards!

Aww Hun I'm sorry that sucks yeah I only eat the choc, vanilla and banana. If I could I would just have the choc :)
Glad you are being strong sweetie, it'll get easier soon :)

dear god what an up and down day ive had! good news in the doctors bad news about the b****h i used to call friend! im so hungry tonight i had some eggs i had too im not feeling guilty about it i needed them i ate them and will just try tomorrow to go ts 100% it wont ruin my ketosis efforts so!

shellreed2011 said:
dear god what an up and down day ive had! good news in the doctors bad news about the b****h i used to call friend! im so hungry tonight i had some eggs i had too im not feeling guilty about it i needed them i ate them and will just try tomorrow to go ts 100% it wont ruin my ketosis efforts so!

Good choice hun x glad you are doing ok x well done x

I'm doing ok today 100% and feeling pretty damn pleased with myself for confronting that b****h !

You won't be anymore! Have just realized I've eaten two bars today! How dense am I!

Off down the hospital with my 8 year old today she has her pre op assessment ready to go in for her op next Thursday I WILL remember to take a bar with me this time lol

woop woop woop thats all i have to say lol im having and awesome day aint no one gonna bring me down today :)

meant to be an awesome day not and lol

You have been having a bit of a roller coaster ride lately haven't you?? :D You sure know how to tell people how it is when you get going! Fantastic about the weight loss too.... you must be so happy. Hope all going well today xxx

i am such an idiot sometimes! why on earth would i eat a kebab and chips and crisps when im not even hungry for gods sakes!

I am def back too 100% today! No more stupidness for shell!

Back