Total Solution Shells exante diary week three onwards!

Did ok yesterday as this week is supposed to be aamw I had a ws day yesterday n had a bowl of salmon with some cucumber and drunk 4l so did ok had one bar today so far and already drunk nearly 2.5l! This strawberry water makes all the difference!

Had an omlette last night not because I was hungry I just fancied one and because it's my aamw I thought it would be ok. It's my daughters birthday today so will be doing a party! I've made it through my other daughters my nieces and my nephews so far this week had a birthday party on the 1st 2nd and 3rd and stayed ok however none of them hade a huge chocolate cake! So here's to hoping I can resist!

And I went to collect the kids yesterday (usually send hubby!) and loads of people commented on my loss one even said I was shrinking lol

Epic fail! Loads of egg sarnies couple of cakes and a salad! I'm not gonna let it get me down it's my second slip up in 5 weeks so I'm not gonna let it get me down n carry on from tomorrow it's also the end of my aamw so no food temptation

Yeh am bk 100% tomorrow promise

Feel awful for doing it now mind!

well as expected ketosis is gone i feel awful and im still wondering why the hell i did it! i wasnt hungry i wasnt upset i just wanted it so gave in! at least it has shown me that i still havnt vhanged my eating habits yet!

100% today and feeling terrible as I expected too :( been hungry all day and I've got no one to blame but me!

I know it will Hun I'm just annoyed at myself for being so flipping stupid!

just had to travel 11 miles home to get my flipping bar because asda didnt have any and i didnt take anything with me!

i am having such a hard time atm i only like 3 of the packs so no variety and i am starving!

Back