Total Solution Shells exante diary week three onwards!

Oh Shell that's fab sorry I have been so quiet have been away at my mother's and no signal there :S glad you are doing so well :D

Weigh in today I have lost 18lb in 4 weeks thought it was 19 but still happy down from 14.8 to 13.4 so got a huge smile already today :)

oh my dear god i havnt had a strawberry shake since my first day (been having the vanilla with coffee or choc with coffee!) considering on my first day i was so hungry i would have eaten anything i am trying to have a strawberry shake for breakfast trying being the word! its disgusting! i am holding my nose forcing it down!and the tomato soup i only have when i need to go number 2 cos it goes straight through me lol

Weigh in today I have lost 18lb in 4 weeks thought it was 19 but still happy down from 14.8 to 13.4 so got a huge smile already today :)

Fantastical :D woooooooo!

oh my dear god i havnt had a strawberry shake since my first day (been having the vanilla with coffee or choc with coffee!) considering on my first day i was so hungry i would have eaten anything i am trying to have a strawberry shake for breakfast trying being the word! its disgusting! i am holding my nose forcing it down!and the tomato soup i only have when i need to go number 2 cos it goes straight through me lol

The strawberry really is disgusting isn't it :)

I threw half of it away couldn't do it!

Well that's gone n done it! After having two heart attacks at 24 hubby had chest pains yesterday so he went to the dr today and he's been diagnosed with angina he's only 32! I'm frantic and just ate a flipping Easter egg! In so flipping angry with myself! I'm probably going to knock myself out of ketosis again now!

Yeh I'm ok hunny just worried sick am staying firmly away from the choccy!

Thanks hunny im back to 100% today x

doing ok so far today my dress for my anniversary came back today its a size 16 and it fits!! its a bit tight round the boobs but even when i was a size 8 waist (many many many years ago!!) i had to wear a size 18 top so my boobs are obviously here to stay lol so im sticking to ts and if the dress gets too big well then ill just have to buy another one lol

Shell you're doing soooo well....... never mind the slip up, you've been extremely stressed and one slip up won't undo all your hard work!! How's hubby now? Must've been a shock for you both...... xx

shellreed2011 said:
doing ok so far today my dress for my anniversary came back today its a size 16 and it fits!! its a bit tight round the boobs but even when i was a size 8 waist (many many many years ago!!) i had to wear a size 18 top so my boobs are obviously here to stay lol so im sticking to ts and if the dress gets too big well then ill just have to buy another one lol

Oh Shell you are doing so so well x
How are you today? How is hubby? X

Hi namaste he's ok they are leaning more towards cadiomyopathy just got to wait for all the tests I'm feeling better about the slip up today carly I know exactly what u mean lol where u from Carly Hun?

shellreed2011 said:
Hi namaste he's ok they are leaning more towards cadiomyopathy just got to wait for all the tests I'm feeling better about the slip up today carly I know exactly what u mean lol where u from Carly Hun?

Oxford at the moment originally Bristol hun, you?

A tiny little town in south Wales hunny x

urgh i am so annoyed! i got up this morning and checked ketosis stick and guess what! no sign of it! i am so annoyed at myself it has to have been the easter egg i stuffed the other day! so flipping angry i have been for a wee 4 times today and tested every time to make sure it wasnt a false neg but nope ketosis has gone! ohhh well bring on the headaches!

No more Carly I mean it!!!

Back