Where did you loose it first?

Relle

Hi! :)

Was just wondering where your weight fell from 1st?

I think i'll loose it from my bust and legs first (though my legs are already my slimmest part), if I could choose I'd have it taken from my face & tummy first as I'm a definate apple shape so my stomach is the worst bit!

xxxx

My back :confused: my backs just gone abit 'in' if that make sense? would love to lose weight from my waist, i have big hips so that doesnt help! want my bum to go and it would be nice if i lost weight from my face too :D hoping to see big differences when iv lose 1/2 stones please!

I have lost 10lb so far, nothing that visable though, I think I'll have to loose 1.5 - 2 stone before I drop a dress size (suppose with having so much to loose) and I think / hope that once I'v dropped one size I should be on a roll.............and maybe I'll continue to drop a dress size every couple of months until target. Wishful thinking? We'll see. I want to be in a size 16 by July, ideally..xxxx

Good luck Miss-tri xxxx

I have lost 10lb so far, nothing that visable though, I think I'll have to loose 1.5 - 2 stone before I drop a dress size (suppose with having so much to loose) and I think / hope that once I'v dropped one size I should be on a roll.............and maybe I'll continue to drop a dress size every couple of months until target. Wishful thinking? We'll see. I want to be in a size 16 by July, ideally..xxxx

Good luck Miss-tri xxxx

itl happen if you stick to it and stay determined :) thankyou for the good luck! good luck to you too! we'll both reach our aims in no time fingers crossed! :D

When I've dieted before I lost it from my face first. I would hate to loose it from my boobs or bum..I'd love for it to go from my back or tummy..Anyone know how to get rid of back fat..exercises or what not..? Hubby says I've lost some from my back this time but I cant tell. :/

When I lose weight, it always shows in my face/chest first. Most of my weight has gone to my stomach this time, so hopefully it wont be long before I notice it shrinking back.

face and upper body. noticed it mainly on my collarbones....

My face and chest look nearly gaunt for a weeks till my body gets used to it!no matter hw much i lose my pooch remains.hate my pooch with a passion

17lbs down and i can notice it on my face, not noticed it anywhere else although my jeans keep falling down so it must have made a difference lol :)

That's always a nice feeling...That your jeans have gone to fitting tight or perfectly to falling off.. Hehe.. :)

My face is what my friends comment on. My legs and hips have lost inches. I don't think my "pregnant" tummy will ever go, and my waist inches have only just started reducing after losing 2stone.

Waist first - always! It's the smallest part of me! However, after the second stone I can see a difference on tops of legs and boobs. Not sad about the boobs - to go from a GG to just a G is marvellous!! Here's hoping there's more where that came from!

as soon as I start losing weight my face slims down, and people start asking me if I have lost too much weight even when I'm still obese because of that. They say that my cheeks look concave LOL. I normally lose weight all over, but the moment when I really start noticing it is when I start seeing the little bone on my wrist, or my boobs go down or my knees start getting less bulky. I don't realise it myself though, I need to catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror by accident and notice that "look at that, my legs are slimmer!" If I look at myself I never notice it as much. :cry:

My additional chin was the first thing to go (after the first stone) :) then it started coming off my stomach - my hips are my worst offender, can't wait for it to shift from there!!

My waist shows the weight loss first, followed by the band where my bra strap is. The rest of me seems to lose it fairly evenly - with my stomach lagging a bit behind (I blame the babies!)

It'll be interesting to see how it goes as I continue to shrink!

Back