Anna's Diary...Back again...plus a few pounds....and....A BABY!!!!!

even though have said on facebook, well done Anna :) you deserve such a good loss after being good all week! xxx

WELL DONE.
Great result,good luck for next week too xx

aww well done, i bet your so chuffed :)

a stone in 3 weeks, thats brilliant

even though have said on facebook, well done Anna :) you deserve such a good loss after being good all week! xxx

Wow - well done on your loss, you are doing soo well xx

Great job Anna you are doing so well

M

Way Hay...A STONE in 3weeks is ab fab ;o) go girl x

Thanks ladies, I am so pleased, and (so far) it seems to be coming naturally...I am just in the zone I suppose :D xxxx

I just had the yummiest dinner :D..I pointed 5 points each of mince and made (from a packet lol) a chilli with a tin of toms, loads of onions and a couple of extra pinches of chilli power!!...I got some boil in bag basmati rice (tilda) and it works out 3 pts each and seemed to be more there than long grain (prob my scales dodgy for weighing out the l/grain)..Anyway dinner was tasty, finished off with a cadburys light mousse...It actually felt really naughty :D

Hi

Fantastic news on your loss this weeks, and you've also reached the milestone of a stone, excellent!! Well done!!

x

Umm chilli sounds nice! I hate kidney beans so that sounds right up my street! I am struggling to find diff meals to make, nicked mums weightwatchers cook book this morning though so gonna go through that and find some!

Will have to pick up some tips from you me thinks!!

And good news caught Jezza this afternoon haha x

Hi

Fantastic news on your loss this weeks, and you've also reached the milestone of a stone, excellent!! Well done!!

x

Thanks xx

Umm chilli sounds nice! I hate kidney beans so that sounds right up my street! I am struggling to find diff meals to make, nicked mums weightwatchers cook book this morning though so gonna go through that and find some!

Will have to pick up some tips from you me thinks!!

And good news caught Jezza this afternoon haha x

I watched JK but sister talked all the way through lol!!..
You know I said about my mum last night?..well shes been on the war path all day today..fun fun fun!!!

Hey all :)
Been a busy day today with the twins and my sisters three kids!!..Luckily Callum took my sisters kids upstairs to play wii...unluckily they chose to play guitar hero on tour..so one singing, one on drums and one on guitar..noisy...much?!!!!

All kiddies have gone now *phew!!* and Callum has gone to my sisters to play *yipeee*...Damo was overun with work to day and has just got home, because I knew he was going to be late I didnt start dinner and now cant be axed...and am fancying naughty takeway..GRRRR...Im arguing with myself at the moment, because have points for some chinese, but had it on Sat..two in 4 days seems v.bad :( ... Oh..someone tell me what to do!!!

Surely if Im sticking to my points it's ok??.....a question while im here..Do you think it would make any difference to weight loss if you say ate your points in mars bars??...I wonder, because as long as it was in your points surely would produce a loss??...admittedly it would be about as nutritional as eating carpet :D

Dont worry I dont want to eat 30 points worth of marsbars!!!!................................I would of course eat toffee crisps insteed :p:p!!!

Answers on a postcard :D!!!!

Hiya Hun.
Well to answer your Q-Re 30 points in mars bars!!I think they are really sickly so if i ate em i would probably throw up after the last one so would get rid of all those points anyway!!!LOL.:8855:

if you have enough points then go for the chinese i would.
Enjoy it hun xx

I could eat 30 points of chocolate no bother but I know nutritionally I'd not be doing myself much good.

Why not go for a low points Chinese such as veg/mushroom chow mein forgot how many points but it is quite low

Irene xx

Fortunately our local Chinese is closed for another week and it is 15 miles to the next nearest otherwise I could have been tempted

Irene xx

Ok..no mars bars for me :D lol ...Have ordered some chicken chow mein and s&s sauce, will only need a dribble of sauce though...Ive had 12 points today so still have loads left :) x

Back