Anna's Diary...Back again...plus a few pounds....and....A BABY!!!!!

Hey Anna

Hope you enjoyed your chinky ;o)

I think yes eating all your points in bad things would make a diff after all its the bad sat fat content that gets you in the end - speaking of which anyone seen that new advert showing sat fat in that jug .....yukkk really makes you think!

Now 2 or 3 mars bars wouldn't hurt..lol
x

that advert gets me everytime yuck!

ANNA ur doing great WELL DONE ON UR 1ST STONE i had a day like urs 2day lol the best days r pjs days lol

What a lovely Sunday, watching tele in bed and dinner cooked by hubby. I had to stand on freezing cold footie field watching son, went for drink and cook dinner - not so chilled as your day!!
Have a good wi monday.
Karen x

Was a nice lazy day, we all need them sometimes...me more than most :p...I make DH go to the footy lol!!

ANNA ur doing great WELL DONE ON UR 1ST STONE i had a day like urs 2day lol the best days r pjs days lol

Thanks hun xxx

Hi all :)..Well weighed in today and have lost another 3lbs :)..total of 17 lbs in four weeks, I am so pleased, and mum, sis and Dh all noticed yesterday when I put my coat on :) .. Mum said today she will have to get me some new jeans for bday as I hitching them up every five mins lol :)

Today I have the twins and also have Callum off of school, He awoke in the night upset at a nightmare, but said he felt sick and dizzy - I put it down to being half asleep, but this morning he awoke feeling sick and dizzy and says his legs feel wobbly..So he's been on the couch all day, and not even eating :( .. It's not like my boy not to eat!!
Felt bad keeping him off school as it's the first day back, But really didn't want him to be sick at school :(

So have been making playdough houses, cars and gawd knows what else with the twins!!..Now they are having a peppa pig half hour before we move onto painting!!

Off to see if I can catch up with some diarires while peppa pig does her thing :D

xx

Havent been about much so trying to catch up on everyone - you are doing fantastically well - another 3lbs!!!!

Congratulations - you must be over the moon xxxx:D:D

glad you had a lovely time over the wkend with Sam :) well done on your 3lbs off too - thats fantastic to have lost so much in only a month! really well done :) xxx

Just read through loads of pages of your diary....took me ages!

Great news on your weight loss - brilliant work.

Think chinese food is not too bad if you are keeping in points - just watch the salt content though. Tends to be loaded with the stuff.

Lovely that you and Sam had a mini meet all to yourselves.

Sam - are you really 6ft 4" like your profile says....you would totally tower over me - midget that I am... xxx

Havent been about much so trying to catch up on everyone - you are doing fantastically well - another 3lbs!!!!

Congratulations - you must be over the moon xxxx:D:D

Thanks, I'm well pleased that its working and im sticking to it :D

glad you had a lovely time over the wkend with Sam :) well done on your 3lbs off too - thats fantastic to have lost so much in only a month! really well done :) xxx

Thanks, it was lovely to meet Sam and h2b :D

Just read through loads of pages of your diary....took me ages!

Great news on your weight loss - brilliant work.

Think chinese food is not too bad if you are keeping in points - just watch the salt content though. Tends to be loaded with the stuff.

Lovely that you and Sam had a mini meet all to yourselves.

Sam - are you really 6ft 4" like your profile says....you would totally tower over me - midget that I am... xxx

Thanks for visiting :) ... Didn't even think about the salt content, bet its packed with the stuff!...I must admit I think the saturday chinky night is keeping me going :)

Lovely to meet Sam, and nice to have someone who lives fairly close :)...Sam is 6'4, I am 5'8 and felt like a midget :) xx

Great job another 3lbs gone, you are doing brillantly

M

Thanks M, hope you are ok? xx

Day went a bit pear shaped, Twin 1 (ickle niece) started crying a little after I updated and kept it going for ages, She said she had a tummy ache and felt very hot, so called sil and asked whether I should give her some calpol...She had some then had cuddle and fell asleep..Poor little lamb just woke up when mummy came home and was very grouchy :( .. They have all been around each other during the school break so wonder if she may have whatever Callum has?...He has perked up a little, but doesn't want to eat much, am going to try some toast in a bit...Oh dear I do hope I don't get ill!!

You poor thing having losts of sickie children around, hope you don't catch it. Mind you, its awful at the time, but result when your better as always loose weight! Hope you have a nice evening and look after yourself.
Karen x

Yay well done on your 3lb this week Thats brilliant progress so far :)

I am gonna buy u a mask so u dont get ill before ur birthday!

Dont worry bout midget lol I make every one look like a dwarf. Hope Cal is better in the morning, ask him if he is off school another couple of days can i drop my DS off and he can put some cheats on for me hehe!

Really well done on your WI
x

Yay well done on your 3lb this week Thats brilliant progress so far :)

I am gonna buy u a mask so u dont get ill before ur birthday!

Dont worry bout midget lol I make every one look like a dwarf. Hope Cal is better in the morning, ask him if he is off school another couple of days can i drop my DS off and he can put some cheats on for me hehe!

Really well done on your WI
x

Lol...Ive always felt quite tall..mainly coz my family are all 5'5-6 :D
Cal seems better this morning so will send him and hope I don't get a call to pick him up early!...Im off to town to get some pancake stuff, and a new frying pan - the non stick on mine is non existent!!
Then hoping I might get glossing door frames and skirting boards in the lounge...I really need to get it done so I can choose the paint and get the carpet out to fit....Been promising myself I'd get the glossing done for over a week now!!

Have a great day all xx

your decorating sounds like mine :D hope you have a good day - enjoy your pancakes later :) xxx

Well, managed to clean the oven and kitchen cupboards out :O...Why when I have other things to do, do I always start something completely not planned???

Hi Fuzzy, Callum stayed at school, but hadn't eaten much of his packing up, so guess he must still feel a little ickky...So hard to know what to do, because the school have jumped on my back before now for keeping him off when he's ill..then tell you they should be well for 24 hrs before returning to school?!!...I worry because his teacher is not one for letting kids go home if they are ill!

I have just had my pancakes, was V.Greedy and made up the whole recipe each :O .. But six points for 6 large pancakes (recipe said 12, but think that crepes..I like a nice fat pancake :p) and im stuffed fuller than a full thing, I so should have stopped at 4 but am greedy!!!!..I also pointed out some golden syrup and had jif lemon..MMMmmmmm
So a very sweet, naughty dinner, but great ponts wise!!

DH has football on tonight, so having to sky plus all my progs :( .. Why can't he sky plus the footy??!!!!
Oh and I missed America's next top model last night and was telling my sister today that I will watch tonight, she then tells me who was voted out..grr!!!

Yummy, I love pancakes. Half our mixture has ended up in the bin as youngest son insisted on cooking the pancakes and they kept going wrong, so just as well for me. Managed 2 with lemon and sugar - mmmm Have a good evening.
Karen x

Glad i'm not the only one who plans jobs then starts half a dozen others....by any chance do you get annoyed with yourself then cos none of them get finished, cos i do LOL

Yep, thats me..Am so peeved that I didnt get upstairs and glossing done today!!...have clean cupboards and cooker though!

Back