Beki's Xenical & SW Diary

well done beki...now count to 5 lol

lmfao... well, i thought it was good, so there :p lol

Aww it was a lovely thought, im gonna print it off x

you could frame it and put it on your wall... in years it'll be worth millions i'm sure :rotflmao:

Im sure it will be with that talent

well, what can i say - you're right of course :flirt2:

awwww i'm gonna miss you guys while i'm away!!! you make me laugh :D

farewell.. adieu.. au revoir.. (well, at 10pm anyway :giggle: )

Dont leave me :(

awwww :(

you could always text me to keep me on the straight and narrow while i'm away! ;) :giggle:

Aww bless, im having stawberries and grapes with ski yogurt on top hmmm lush

sounds yum!

when do ya go beki?

xxxxxxx

7am tomorrow woohooo!!! can't wait :D

:banana dancer:

omg i didnt realise it was soooo sooon!!

woooooop!! have a good time! im gunna miss ya loads ehewhe

aww don't worry your pretty head ;) i'll be back late wed, but not online til probs thursday...

i'll be taking loooooooads of pics so be prepared for a pic-fest... and of course i'm taking my new BFF with me to keep me on the straight and narrow :D (Xen) :giggle:

pmsl!!

im offskies now so have a good time babes!

xxxxxxxxx

just read through ur diary and made me laf,,, hope you have/had (depending when you read this) a great time in paris, we've been a couple of times and its great, you should be there for the halloween event so that is a great parade,
have fun and will catch up when you get back xx

Thanks! :D I think we *just* miss the halloween parade :( I think it starts beginning of oct, and we're back on 30th sept :(

I'm gonna log off now.. straightened my hair within an inch of it's life (but it'll need doing again in the morning grrr), bags packed, make-up on the side all lined up ready for use at ridiculous-oclock...

And then we're off to here :D :D :D ------>

100_3591.jpg

100_3586.jpg

100_3197.jpg

100_2972.jpg

PICT0248.jpg

sholatillyhermessybedroom1205.jpg

Ooooooh i can't wait!!!! :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer:

have a good one beki x

ooo I'm jealous! Have a great time! I have to wait over 300 days to see the Mouse! Time goes by....so slowly :airplane:

Back