Beki's Xenical & SW Diary

awwww your family is gawjusss!

hope u have/having a god time! also i forgot to mention my friend works there and dresses up at the characters! he says its amazing

xxxxxxxx

ps missing u already!

Its quiet without you!
Im sure you are all having a fab time.
Cant wait to see pics when you return xx

Awww thanks :D

Well, i'm baaack! And i'm soo sooooooo tired! We got up at 6am both mornings (5am GMT) and i was asleep by 9.30pm both nights (8.30 GMT) :eek:

Nan absolutely LOVED it!!! :D She was like a big kid lol.

Wish we hadn't had to come home so soon though :( Although, if we'd stayed there much longer i'd have been the size of a house :eek: I didn't stick to ANY kind of diet plan.. i was terrible :( :eek: I had chocolate cake, cheese,... CHIPS!!! :eek:

Of course i suffered... but did i care?! Apparently not :eek: LOL

Oh well.. i've got weigh in this morning aswell, so maybe that second slice of chocolate tart wasn't such a good idea last night?!

Back on the straight and narrow now - i'll be lucky to have not put on more than 2lb methinks :eek: We did a lot of walking, but TBH the amount i put away, nothing will have combatted that :rotflmao:

Will post more later - i've got to leave for weigh-in in about half an hour and i'm still sitting here in my dressing gown!

Missed you all! :D xx

hey hunny!

glad u had a fab time! i dont know any one that eats salad when they go away so dont stress!!

ooooh its been soooo hard actin g as the mummy! red is sooo outta control!

:rotflmao: haha - i hope you kept him in line kae ;) :giggle:

i just got back from WI and tesco... and i.... (*drum roll please*)

put on 1.5lb :eek: oops! oh well, back on track now.. just had 3x rice cakes for brekkie :) x

I love Disney! Glad you enjoyed yourself and I definetely wouldnt have dieted if I had gone. Ive been to both Paris and Florida but I cant wait until Faith is a little older so I can take her.

Good luck at your weigh in x

Ooops cross posts!

Thats not too bad, at least you enjoyed yourself! Well done you for getting straight back on track.

Welcome back beki glad you had an awesome time, and goodluck with the weigh in. Everyone been mean to me :(

wooop wooop! i went away for 4 days an put 5lbs on hehehe

so 1.5 is a rite acheivment hehehe

did u have a choccie crepe?...oh man they r amazing!

noooooo... i had LOADS of chocolate tart instead though :eek: oh, i was soooo bad :eek: :rotflmao:

it's sweet pastry filled with rich dark choc... but i'm going stop talking about it now before i want to go and raid the cupboards :rotflmao:

i'm really REALLY hungry today :(

my menu for today is...

Breakfast - 3x salt & vinegar rice cakes with a scrape of L/F hummous (already eaten)

Lunch - tomato mug shot and 3x caramel rice cakes (already eaten this too! :eek: )

Dinner - 2x quorn quarter pounders with salad and a jacket potato

Snacks - grapes, 2x caramel rice cakes

:( :(

i'm really REALLY hungry today :(

my menu for today is...

Breakfast - 3x salt & vinegar rice cakes with a scrape of L/F hummous (already eaten)

Lunch - tomato mug shot and 3x caramel rice cakes (already eaten this too! :eek: )

Dinner - 2x quorn quarter pounders with salad and a jacket potato

Snacks - grapes, 2x caramel rice cakes

:( :(

hey hun!

your bound to be a little hungry cos you will have streched ya tummy! Try eating loadsa veg and bulk you meals out! ... hope my advice is not too late hehe

you can do it beki!

woooop

xxx

beki i know u r tired but im not havin this!!

come online!!!!!!
haha

Glad you had a fab break Beki.

Dont worry about the gain, it'll soon come off again.

Have a good day xx

thanks hun!! :D x

Beki, i dont know if you have any tesco clubcard vouchers spare, but i just been looking on there for something and noticed they are doing tickets to the disney princess on ice show at the o2 arena. £6 vouchers gets you a ticket!

omg thats a rite good deal!

xx

omg nooooo! that's SUCH a good deal!!! but we haven't got any at the moment.. we spent our last lot on vouchers towards drusillas, which we're using in november for DS's birthday...

thanks for letting me know though - that's a right bargain!!! xx

omg i've been SO hungry again today! i know what it is - TOTM is due any day, and i always want to eat the cupboards bare in the days leading up to it... i've tried to be good but it's so bloomin hard!! :(

my menu today was...

Breakfast - 2x toast with 1 poached egg, tomatoes and mushrooms

Lunch - gnocci with passata, mushrooms and onions

Dinner - salad (lettuce, boiled potatoes, sweetcorn, lean bacon chopped, and a small grating of cheese)

Snacks - 5x caramel rice cakes, 2x small bags of bbq snack a jacks, banana

:( :( :(

Back