Beki's Xenical & SW Diary

got a viewing on the house in a few mins, so have tidied the whole house and later on we're setting up a craft area on the landing for me to do all my sewing and crafting for xmas (we're lucky that the landing's as big as a bedroom really @ 9' x 12')... although i've only ever used my sewing machine 3 times and have no idea how to set it up etc.. oooops! :eek: haha

right, viewing's just arrived.. back later xx

erm! excuse me beki! i thought we had a deal on the house!!!!! it was agreed!

ooooh id proper love to do some crafty stuff for xmas but wouldnt have a clue where to start? what r u doing?

luv katie!

Yeah me too, i wish i had a creative streak,

Where you planning on moving to then hun?

btw wtf r drusillas?????

christmassy stuff - well, last year i made hampers for everyone, which included things like h/m jam, reindeer food for xmas eve, snowman soup, christmassy mugs etc...

i also did close family xmas eve hampers and personalised advent calendars! i must be MAD, but i'm doing it all over again this year!!!! :giggle:

nothing to do with xmas, but earlier on i made my mum a 'tub of smiles for monday mornings' - just got an old sweet tin (travel sweet tin), did a smiley face on the top with the words as above, and inside i stuck a piece of card with words like 'smile, happy, joyful, giggle,' etc... i'll post a pic in a sec... :)

Kae - Welcome to Drusillas Park

Abby - we'll probably be moving to wales... most likely carmarthenshire :) but our house has been on the market about a year now and no-one's bought it :( it's not really suited to a lot of people, so we're limited to the kind of market we sell to... fingers crossed it sells soon though - the people who viewed today were here for 1.5hrs so that's always a good sign :)

here you go - it's not brilliant :eek: but she loved it anyway, and is going to take it to work and sit it on her desk :D

Attachments

• shola & tilly + her messy bedroom! 5044.jpg
    shola & tilly + her messy bedroom! 5044.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 32
  • shola & tilly + her messy bedroom! 5045.jpg
    shola & tilly + her messy bedroom! 5045.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 34
  • shola & tilly + her messy bedroom! 5046.jpg
    shola & tilly + her messy bedroom! 5046.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 26
Ahhhh that is sooo lovely, i think homemade gifts show how much you mean to that person coz u taken time to make it (its just i am useless at that kinda thing!)

I too have clubcard vouchers which i was planning to use at drusillas halfterm week ( did think howletts but my friend says drusillas is sooo much better and more suitable for 4 yr old)

AND..........how dare you move from my neck of the woods to Wales!!! Do you have family there or just want a total change?

ooooh rite! seen as im frony up north i am allowed not to know what it was hahaha

that box is rite nice!!! aaaaw i wish i has the creative instinct to make something like that!

Your mum will proper love it!

xxxxxx

Ahhhh that is sooo lovely, i think homemade gifts show how much you mean to that person coz u taken time to make it (its just i am useless at that kinda thing!)

I too have clubcard vouchers which i was planning to use at drusillas halfterm week ( did think howletts but my friend says drusillas is sooo much better and more suitable for 4 yr old)

we've been to howletts but not drusillas. howletts is lovely - but i'd agree with your friend and say it's more for older kids and grown ups (saying that, we took dd there when she was 3 and she loved it!)

we're mainly going to drusillas as ds loves thomas the tank engine and they've got a thomas ride there :rolleyes: well, more of a thomas train that takes you from place to place, but i bet we'll be on it all day :rolleyes: :giggle:

AND..........how dare you move from my neck of the woods to Wales!!! Do you have family there or just want a total change?

lol i wouldn't worry too much - doesn't look like we're moving anywhere fast! i can't see it selling over the winter - not much does :( so you've got a few months left to put up with me! haha :giggle:

we've not got any family in wales - we just love it there! :D rolling hills, green GREEEEEEEEN grass (it's brown and crispy here at the mo - probably the same with you?) due to lots of rain (which i really don't mind)... gorgeous scenery, houses in the middle of nowhere... oh total BLISS :D

we can get more land for our money too so it's like a double bonus! :D if we're lucky we might even be able to clear the mortgage! :flirt2:

i know a few people who've already moved to wales and have said they love it already and don't know why they didn't do it years ago! :D so we're v. excited, but it's so frustrating when the only thing holding us back is selling the house and it's going sooooo slooooowwwwlllly :rolleyes:

don't suppose you want to buy it do you? (kae lynched on her deal - she was supposed to pay me in chocolate, but it never materialised.. surprise surprise :flirt2: :giggle: )

we've been to howletts but not drusillas. howletts is lovely - but i'd agree with your friend and say it's more for older kids and grown ups (saying that, we took dd there when she was 3 and she loved it!)

we're mainly going to drusillas as ds loves thomas the tank engine and they've got a thomas ride there :rolleyes: well, more of a thomas train that takes you from place to place, but i bet we'll be on it all day :rolleyes: :giggle:

lol i wouldn't worry too much - doesn't look like we're moving anywhere fast! i can't see it selling over the winter - not much does :( so you've got a few months left to put up with me! haha :giggle:

we've not got any family in wales - we just love it there! :D rolling hills, green GREEEEEEEEN grass (it's brown and crispy here at the mo - probably the same with you?) due to lots of rain (which i really don't mind)... gorgeous scenery, houses in the middle of nowhere... oh total BLISS :D

we can get more land for our money too so it's like a double bonus! :D if we're lucky we might even be able to clear the mortgage! :flirt2:

i know a few people who've already moved to wales and have said they love it already and don't know why they didn't do it years ago! :D so we're v. excited, but it's so frustrating when the only thing holding us back is selling the house and it's going sooooo slooooowwwwlllly :rolleyes:

don't suppose you want to buy it do you? (kae lynched on her deal - she was supposed to pay me in chocolate, but it never materialised.. surprise surprise :flirt2: :giggle: )

hheheh:cry: not fair!

:giggle:

ooooooh i've been stuck to my laptop all morning :eek: been reading through a christmas forum i found - www.mymerrychristmas.com/forum - omg.. it's sooooooo addictive, especially if you're xmas mad like me :eek: :rotflmao:

food wise i've sinned today :eek: :( been eating toffees this morning :eek:

gonna be good for the rest of the day now though :)

i'm thinking of starting SW properly again tomorrow... you know, red days, green days etc... i've just been following low fat the past few days but feel like i've been eating too much, so back to the SW plan cpombined with xenical it is then! :) xx

Had a bit of a strange day today! I was sitting here in a world of my own when my mum comes running through from next door (the house is separated into 2 semis but is being sold as one lot) saying that there are some people outside who have asked if they can view the house?!

Bearing in mind that most people book through an estate agent, i was a bit thrown - not least because i had piles of washing in the kitchen and cups and plates hanging about!!! LOL

Turns out that they've been looking at the house on the internet and although they come from london, they've got friends who live nearby so they thought they'd take a drive past to have a look from the outside.

They managed to catch my dad at the top of the drive (which was lucky in the first place as he's just had a knee op and is finding it hard to walk, and it's probably one of a handful of times he's ventured all the way up to the end of the drive in the last few weeks!), and said that they were interested in the house and would it be possible to come and have a look round while they were here... they said not to worry about tidying up etc.. so we let them have a look round and they were here over an hour!

They seemed like really nice people... cash buyers too, with nothing to sell (i wish i had that kind of cash lying around! :rotflmao: ), so *if* they want the house then there'll be no chain - woohoo!

I think i'm gonna put the link to the estate agent details in my sig... can't hurt can it? You never know where you'll find a potential buyer :giggle:

Ill take ur house right now! But you have to stay with me heheh and that box is great i want one lol x

ahem..secret santa!... (the box not the house hehehehe)

Blimey Beki, you definately wont be getting an invite to mine for coffee after having a nosy around your house!! You lucky lady! Is your mum and dad going to move to wales with you?

Hope you are focused with getting into sw/xen tomorrow, i pledge to join you (just got back from wedding reception at the hilton, mmm buffet food:break_diet:)

Catch up properly tomorrow x

Ill take ur house right now! But you have to stay with me heheh and that box is great i want one lol x

:giggle: you know the deal.. hand over the choc and it's yours :giggle:

Blimey Beki, you definately wont be getting an invite to mine for coffee after having a nosy around your house!! You lucky lady! Is your mum and dad going to move to wales with you?

well, when we bought it, it was a reposession and formerly a nursing home. the walls were mouldy, there were holes in the walls, cracks in the windows and the doors were all rotten! :eek:

my poor mum and dad lived in one room for almost a year until we'd done the place up bit by bit, as and when we could afford it.

seriously.. it might look posh in the photos, but when the kids have got all their toys out and there's dirty plates and cups all over the coffee table and towels all over the bathroom floor.. it's not posh - believe me :rotflmao:

and i imagine we'll be moving to an old derelict barn somewhere in wales with no running water or electricity connected.. though we're used to roughing it though after months of living here before it was finished!!! :giggle:

yep, mum and dad will be coming with us! :D none of us would be able to afford anywhere with land unless we buy together again, like we did this time.

Hope you are focused with getting into sw/xen tomorrow, i pledge to join you (just got back from wedding reception at the hilton, mmm buffet food:break_diet:)

Catch up properly tomorrow x

I'm v. focused for tomorrow! Thanks for pledging to join me - we can do this!!! :D

You think you've been bad tonight with the buffet food? I had toffees this morning and then i got OH to bring a shish kebab in for me for my dinner tonight :break_diet:

Oh well, tomorrow's monday and all that eh?! :rotflmao:

xxxx

Im with ya all the way! xx

woohooo! :D what you got planned for food today?

i've got my jacket pot in the oven ready for lunch with tuna and extra l/f soft cheese (decided to do EE rather than green or red today) and my little blue pill sitting on the side for my starter :giggle:

Back