Chelcie's Refeed Food Diary!!

Day 24

Breakfast - Ready brek with honey

Lunch - Tuna sandwich (wholemeal bread) Peppers and onions

Dinner - Small turkey steak, Two bits of bacon,But it was like the middle bits with the fat and end bit trimmed off. and 2 new potatos and green beans

Snack - Special K bar, Mullerlight and two rolos...

(Our team leader in work bought us easter eggs and I couldnt resist :( )

Feel really bad for eating so much today, So just about to go for a walk :)

I think its around day 4 you can have low fat dairy products, so maybe you could have one then Marie.

lol!!

I might be adventurous and have 3 tomorrow :p lol!!

I do have the rest of the pack to get through, and two easter eggs lol!! whoopsies!!

Day 25

Breakfast - Ready brek with honey

Lunch - Tuna and pepper toasted sandwich with a cheese triangle as my spread :)

Dinner - Im at chrisses house and didnt have any food I could eat so I went to tesco and got a light choice chicken tikka massala ready meal (bit worried about eating this but Ill do some extra exercise)

Snacks - ALOT AND I MEAN ALOT of chocolate( two rolos, about a quarter of his easter egg and a mini white chocolate egg with a creme broule filling thing from the easter egg he bought me and a cereal bar

Omg, its unbelieavable how stodgy and bloated I feel after the ready meal!!

That's good in a way Chelly. It means you now prefer fresh food over ready made stodge. Good, yes?

Definatly!!!

I just have been prepared recently with the bedlam in our house lol!!

its good 2 see that ur allowing urself treats!!ur lukin fab btw!!i went shoppin the day and got sum nice clothes in a size 10!!whoopwhoop!

wooohooo!!

You musnt have had much to lose if your a size 10 after 3 weeks??

well i was a size 12/14ish to start with but i still have a stone to lose!!
treated myself 2 a nu tattoo as well today!!hehe!

Just wondering Marie, what weight would you like to be? Im only asking cause we are the same height xx

Day 26

Breakfast - Ready brek and honey

Lunch - Tuna, onion and pepper sandwich with wholemeal bread and salad cream

Dinner - Baked potato with a cheese triangle, tuna, onion and pepper

Snacks - alot of chocolate again, a bun and two little star biscuits which I made lol

Went for a longer walk today aswell to try and make up for this :)

dont no jst to not be overwieght and have a bmi of about 25ish!che do not get one on your ankle which is what i did thinking it wudnt be that bad as i already have one on my back but it was sore as f###!lol.

Lol, I have one of my foot, wrist and hip.

Getting the one on my hip covered and all extended up my side to my ribs lol!

What did you get done?

iv got a big butterfly on my back/neck and stars on my leg with big swirly things around it.got my stars multicoloured! i wud never get one actually on my foot. mine goes around my ankle and i was pure squeezing my hands together and im usually grand wey tattoos!!lol.

Lol!!

my foot was grand

The one im getting soon is a big one probably gonna cost about £200 so im nervous about it but soooo excited!!

Day 27

Breakfast - Porridge

Lunch - Scrambled egg on wholemeal bread with a cheese triangle

Dinner - Mashed potato (nothing added.. Used to add sooo much butter but maris pipers are really tasty) Chicken breast and veg

Snack - Lots of chocolate again :( :(

Back