JanD's Maintenance Diary, wk 25 onwards.

Not rude at all Jan!!!!! :)

Glad you are back to your usual self Jan!!!!!

Sunday 20th December

Breakie - Usual weetabix etc.

Snack - 2 oatcakes with sandwich filler

tree choc

Tea (out) - Chicken, bacon & mushroom pasta with garlic bread.

V&Cs

Edit - 2 more oatcakes as above.

Last edited:
V Happy to have lost 2.2lbs - more due to health issues than anything else but still ........

Monday 21st December

Breakie - Porridge, raspberries, splenda, skimmed milk

Lunch - in Morrison's - hot BLT, salad - a few crisps, gave most to DH

Tea - Slow cooked stewing lamb done with tin toms, leek, mushrooms & barley.

Wine :eek:

2 oatcakes - as yesterday

Last edited:
wahey! well done on the loss jan :) x

Thanks Tan - bonus at this time of year!

Tuesday 22nd Dec

Breakie - weetabix etc ... only had 1 as I was taking Mum for a hospital app and I knew we would go and have .....

.... 1 piece white toast with 1.5 butter patts & 2 rashers of bacon

Lunch - 2 pieces white toast (hmmm theme going on here ;)) with a small tin of bgty tuna, sweetcorn & mayo

3 tsps peanut butter (hardly any left now thank goodness - so little I may well finish it off later!)DONE!! twas about another 2 teaspoons :)

Have bought cooked ham shank for tea, don't know what we'll have it with yet - will update later. Pasta in sauce and green beans.

While I DO plan to do something about my alcohol intake - I KNOW I (WE actually) drink far too much - I'm not doing it before Christmas now! I'm working tomorrow night anyway so tonight will probably see the consumption of a V&C or 3 ;) xx

Last edited:
Wednesday 23rd December

Breakie - 2 weetabix etc

Lunch - Ham salad wrap with extra light salad cream

Picked - 2 teaspoons cheese & onion sandwich filler, 1 oatcake with same on, slice ham, pear, teaspoon egg & bacon sandwich filler

Tea - bacon, egg & bbq beans

2 little mars footballs

Have brought to work, corned beef salad wrap with xl salad cream and a plum.

All housework done now - turkey defrosting, stuffing made ... pretty much organised. Just going to tescos on my way home tomorrow for bread and salad and stuff like that.
I could have done without the snow on the journey to work though. Grateful for my 4 wheel drive - apparently cars haven't been making it up this road tonight but I didn't have a problem PHEW!!! Wish me luck for morning!! xx

Oooh have a lovely crimbo jan :) And you make your own stuffing?!!!! how cool! Mum uses the packet stuff! :giggle: xxx

We have that too ... a dish of Paxo chesnut & cranberry and a bowlful of Auntie Bessie's sage & onion balls (if you'll pardon the expression ;)) but my sausagemeat stuffing is legendary if I do say so myself! People always want more of that and prefer it to the turkey!! Mind you - thinking about it, that may say more about my turkey cooking than my stuffing LOL!!!

Have a great time Tan!!! Now go & open all your presents on Farmville! I'm not halfway through opening mine and I was at it for nearly an hour!! :):) xx

:giggle: I want some!!!!! :drool:

and OMG!! I FORGOT WE CAN OPEN THE PRESENTS NOW!!!!!!!! aaahhhhhhhh may sit down with a v&c and open them! hehe

Must confess I got a bit bored opening mine - they getr a bit repetative after a while. It's still nice though .... till I can get at the real things tomorrow ;)
Bit of a b****r having to work tonight but never mind eh? Going home via one of my son's houses so I can see the grandchildren's faces ahhhhhhh!!

Thursday 24th December

Breakie - 2 weetabix etc as usual.
THEN I think I must have decided "IT'S CHRIIIIIIIIIIISTMAAAAAAAS" and I had a chocolate lollipop, a tree choc and a packet of Cadbury's snow bites - I don't know how many cals because I didn't look but it MUST have been about 43 million!!! :eek:

Bed all day

Tea - Shoulder of lamb slow-cooked with passata, leek & mushroom served with carrots.

Didn't sit down all evening cooking & prepping for tomorrow, had a crust with clover before i came out and I've brought with me a left over lamb sandwich on 2 pieces of pumpkin & sesame seed bread with clover and xl salad cream.
Also as it's xmas there's a dish of quality street been left out for me - NEXT to me :eek: - no good saying I won't eat them ... I've already had had 2 :(
Ah well what the hell

Hope everyone has a great day!!!! xxxx

Wouldn't like to even attempt to begin to document what I've eaten/drunk over the last few days ... I wonder if the time ever comes when you can look at boxes of chocolates etc sitting under the tree and not want to just jump on them and devour them!!! I thought I was somewhat under control ...... but I'm far from it!!!!!

Anyway ...... I've had a really nice time and here are a couple of photos .....

Me & DH with my kids, grandkids & mother
13987-albums2126-picture12962.jpg

same minus me,mother & DH but plus his daughter, son-in-law & grandson
13987-albums2126-picture12963.jpg

and all the grandsons ...
13987-albums2126-picture12964.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely pics Jan :clap:

I wonder if the time ever comes when you can look at boxes of chocolates etc sitting under the tree and not want to just jump on them and devour them!!!

Ummmm.
No01.gif

LOL!!

Perhaps the muse should have been 'I wonder if there ever comes a time when you don't end up jumping on them & devouring them'
Ha Ha ;) xx

Perhaps the muse should have been 'I wonder if there ever comes a time when you don't end up jumping on them & devouring them'

Ah yes, that's easier to answer :clap:

When the best before date is 1963 or earlier. Doesn't always stop me jumping on them and devouring them, but it helps :)

:8855::17729::8855: xx

:giggle:

I feel exactly the same jan - sick to the teeth of all the chocolate in the house. I asked for 1 bar of nice dark choc for crimbo ended up with the 'beer' fridge in my room being half full of the stuff!! :eek: Having taken it downstairs now and bunged it in the cupboard, out of site out of mind?!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Lovely pics jan - i saw them all on fb :D xxx

Thanks Tan :) It's a rare treat to get them all in the same room at the same time.

Hope the choc thing works for you - There's no such thing as 'out of sight out of mind' for me ... more like 'out of sight but boring a HUGE great hole in my head till it's all gone!!!' LOL! xx

Glad you had a nice Xmas Jan and the pics are great, looks like you had a busy time with all the family.

Well done on your 2.2 loss just prior to Xmas, thats fantastic.

I will be back soon, aiming to go on lipotrim for 3 weeks after the New Year, gained around 8-10lb but just feel I need the strictness of lipo at the moment, so I have ordered a few weeks supply from a few friends.

See you in January chick xxx

Thanks Mary - That was a very lucky loss .... I haven't dared go anywhere near scales this week! I'll be very lucky if I've kept my gain down as low as yours! I think you've done brilliantly with all those weeks of none smoking in there as well!!

How did you find Xmas without the weed?? xx

Back