Jenny's Core Diary - Back and with a new target!

Thanks - you too Emma!

I went for a run last night and i think it set me back a day, I felt worse this morning than the day before! At least there's beechams!!

Thanks! I think i could drink Beechams all day and it wouldnt make a dent!:eek:

You two can keep your germs to yourself thank you ;)

I'm trying not to think about where i picked it up from - just thinking about the germs on the tube makes me think i could quite easily develop OCD!

awww no sorry to hear your not feeling to great! ....... hope you feel better soon though and like starry said! .. please dont share them! i really dont need the snotty sniffles! lol

I think my cold has just about gone now, took ages to shift it!

After having a slow couple of weeks, as i've been struggling to get organised, i'm going to give points a go. I've made soup for my lunches this week and have lots of healthy dinners planned for the evening, so hopefully breakfast and snacks will be more flexible for me as my long commute gets in the way with core, although I do still love the plan!

So far i've been finding points very easy and the scaled seem to be nudging in the right direction.

I had a bagel with smoked salmon and cream cheese on the train this morning, was soo nice and I think the answer to me struggling to find something to grab on my way to the train as I can make it the night before!

Meeting with a friend this evening, so allowed for a couple of glasses of wine within my points, and still got some saved if i need to use them too.

I love the flexibility of this plan!!

So far i've been finding points very easy and the scaled seem to be nudging in the right direction.

I had a bagel with smoked salmon and cream cheese on the train this morning, was soo nice and I think the answer to me struggling to find something to grab on my way to the train as I can make it the night before!

Meeting with a friend this evening, so allowed for a couple of glasses of wine within my points, and still got some saved if i need to use them too.

I love the flexibility of this plan!!

Glad the points plan is working for you, it's really good isnt it! I love not being too limited to certain foods!

The bagel sounds lovely too!

I've got another bagel for my dinner on the way home too, as i'm stopping off to meet my friend so won't have time for dinner. At least it keeps me right on track.

I've got another bagel for my dinner on the way home too, as i'm stopping off to meet my friend so won't have time for dinner. At least it keeps me right on track.

Ah well done you!!! Have a good time with your friend! x

Oooo i LOVE bagels ! but i refuse to buy them anymore LOL .. I think im going to give Core untul w.i tuesday and then might skip back onto the points wagon! i can have some bread again then ;)

Ordinarily I can easily go without bread, but when it comes to grabbing things on the go it just seems so much easier.

Thankfully i'm so lardy at the moment i'm allowed enough points to cover a bagel!

Ordinarily I can easily go without bread, but when it comes to grabbing things on the go it just seems so much easier.

Thankfully i'm so lardy at the moment i'm allowed enough points to cover a bagel!

Sometimes i can go without bread but other times im like "MMMMMMM i need bread!" :eek: Lol.

I'm so lardy i'm allowed enough points to cover all the bagels in t'world! ;):p So you mustn't be lardy hun! x

I went to the fair yesterday, felt so sick after a few rides and I still feel queasy this morning!

B: Smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel (4.5 points)
L: Chicken Salad (4 points)
D:Chicken & noodle stir-fry (6.5 points)
S: WW Caramel creamed rice (1.5 Points)
Banana (1.5 Points)
Apple (0.5 Points)

Total of 18 points, which means i still have 5 left, plus i'm going out jogging later which will earn me 3.5 activity points. I might have to treat myself to some maltesers later!

Jenny it sounds like your doing great on points! .. It is more flexible isnt it! .. Im going back onto points i think! as i can like you say grab and go and not have to stand and prepare anything

Hope you had a good weekend the fair sounds like a good day out!

Thanks, it was fun, even if i did think the waltzers were going to finish me off!

I am finding the points plan so much more flexible, I just find that it gives me more options throughout the day, which is great for me.

I'm getting a new freezer delivered tonight though so next weekend i'm going to cook loads of meals and freeze them to save me loads of time in the evenings, whilst still having healthy home cooked food.

Still finding points really easy - not weighing myself as often, but i feel so much better and clothes are feeling looser.

B: Smoked salmon & cream cheese bagel (4.5 points)
L: Chicken salad sandwich & Crisps (6 points)
D: Prawn Curry (mushrooms, onions, tinned tomatoes, garlic, ginger, curry powder & yoghurt) and Rice (6 points)
S: Banana (1.5 points)
Apple (0.5 Points)
Fromage frais (1 point)

Got a new target now - booked a holiday to Rome for 3 days at the end of november and would like to shed a stone by then. That gives me eight weeks, so should be achievable if i'm good and keep up the activity.

Back