Jenny's Core Diary - Back and with a new target!

Yeah, been doing loads of stretching and it seems to be getting a bit better, I just really notice it when I do the longer stretches of running, as opposed to the sessions of shorter running/walking. I'm keeping an eye on it, but i'm doing so well on the training plan i don't want to give up on it, so I'm taking it sensibly.

Ooops, last night I accidentally ate two maple and pecan danish pastries and a whole packet of jaffa cakes. Not even sure why I did it, but i've been honest on my planner and fessed up to all the points, including the two small squares of cake i've had in the office today. It means i'll have to stick to the core plan religeously for the rest of this week and earn any extra points through doing some exercise. I walk for 40 minutes each day (usually the 20 minutes in the morning are power walking as i'm late!) and I've also got two jogging sessions this week, so hopefully that will cover anything else.

One of my dear friends is coming back from travelling on the 18th of this month and i'd wanted to lose some more before I see him - I want to be slimmer than when he left a year ago! Girls help me stop scoffing points!!!!!

One of my dear friends is coming back from travelling on the 18th of this month and i'd wanted to lose some more before I see him - I want to be slimmer than when he left a year ago! Girls help me stop scoffing points!!!!!

Step away from the junk food :D

Seriously though, you are doing well! Keep going! Just imagine the look on your friend's face when he sees you!

Thanks Emma - Sadly, i've yo-yoed up and down since he's been gone, so it's likely that i'm going to be the same as when he left!!

Thanks Emma - Sadly, i've yo-yoed up and down since he's been gone, so it's likely that i'm going to be the same as when he left!!

You're at least a stone lighter though arent you? You have 15 days, thats two Wi's (?) Dont write it off just yet. You never know.

I went to my Dads last night and i wouldnt have said anybody would be able to notice a difference in me as i have yo-yoed for months on end and only lost 1.5lb last week and next WI is tonight but my Dads wife said i looked slimmer. I didnt think it was noticeable at all! x

Awww Jenny! ... step away from the biccies! ... I just hate it when things "accidently" launch themselves into your mouth :giggle: happens to me alot latetly lol ...
Hope you manage to stay on track ready for w.i hun! xxx

Had drinks and nibbles at work last night, so ended up having three small glasses of wine and some crisps, and then having weetabix for dinner! Oops, hopefully not too bad though!

Oh no - I've been having muesli all week thinking it was core - It's not!!!!

Dammit!

Will have to go on a really really long walk at the weekend to get back on track!

Got home late from work last night and cooked pasta ready to add some pesto to it. Then discovered once the pasta was cooked and ready that my pesto had mould on it!! Ended up just having mayo and mustard on it - nice, although not something i'll be planning to have again!

Jenny that sounds disgusting! How many points is the pesto (without the mould) btw?

Had a rubbish weekend - had a cold since friday and my ex-housemate didn't drop round the money he owed me till yesterday so been eating rubbish from my cupboards, as i haven't been able to buy any food! I don't actually have any rubbish in there, i just know how to rustle up tasty loaves of bread and cakes from the ingredients i have - Dammit!!!

Going out to buy a thermos at lunch so I can start taking soup into work in the hope to get myself more organised and actually see a loss - been three weeks now where i've stayed the same (although to be fair i haven't stuck to the plan properly in that time).

I'm feeling awful today - Had a terrible night's sleep but thought i could sleep for an hour on the train to work, only to get to the station to find the trains were messed up and so I didn't get a seat and had to stand for the whole journey. The cold has properly taken hold today, and even Beechams isn't getting close to having any effect.

It's my lunch in half an hour and i'm craving bread!

I'm feeling awful today - Had a terrible night's sleep but thought i could sleep for an hour on the train to work, only to get to the station to find the trains were messed up and so I didn't get a seat and had to stand for the whole journey. The cold has properly taken hold today, and even Beechams isn't getting close to having any effect.

It's my lunch in half an hour and i'm craving bread!

Oh hun i know how you feel, ive a rotten cold too! Thought i had had more than my fair share but obviously not!

That sucks about having to stand up!!! sorry to hear you are feeling bad, hope your day improves! x

Thanks Emma - I came in with the attitude that it couldn't get any worse!!

At least tonight i'll be coming home to a nice early night!

Oh hun,i hope you do feel better soon,thats the worst thing not feeling well and having to stand up on the train,cheer up hun x

Feeling slightly better today, although still very snotty - Attractive!!

I'm finally getting a new Freezer at the weekend, which means I can fill it with healthy cooked dinners saving me loads of time in the evenings. Woohoo!

Feeling slightly better today, although still very snotty - Attractive!!

So it's you that passed it onto me then!!! :p;)

Feel absolutely pants! lol. Get better soon x

Thanks - you too Emma!

I went for a run last night and i think it set me back a day, I felt worse this morning than the day before! At least there's beechams!!

Back