New Fangled November Angels - Calling all Newbies (and old timers)

Hey Chuffy, I WI on Mondays. The first week this month I lost 2lbs. I way in tomorrow for week 2 of the month.
Thanks.

Scouzer. X

hi chuffy

i have lost 2lb this week :)

good luck with weigh ins this week angels

Lovely start to the week ladies. Good look everyone else for your weigh ins. Anyone need help, or worried. Post here and i'm sure we can help. :)

Hi, Please could I join the SW Angels? I want to lose 5lb this month-I have my weigh in on Wednesdays x

1 1/2 lbs ON for me :eek:

Why did i drink all that wine????

Might have to have some sort of miracle to get my 4lbs goal this month!!!

Keep at it everyone...for the ppl who have gained this week so far don't dwell on the gain but concentrate on what you have actually lost since you began your weight loss program.

I have my half pound packs of lard back in my kitchen in two piles one is what i've lost so far and the rest is my target til xmas, the packs I have already lost keep me going as there is no way I wanna be carrying those 22 packs around with me all day long again!!!

I know u all prolly think i'm nuts but i need something physical to look at to remind me of what I've acheived so far on my journey.

Keep up the hard work Angels
xx

Chuffy I love your little glittery Angel btw... could we other Angels use it in our sigs too??

:break_diet:
Sorry to report I have gained half lb this week, believe me I think I got off lightly!

Hoping for better next week.

xx

Week 2, and 1lb off for me this week. Had a curry night with the girls, so fairly pleased with that.

Chuffy I love your little glittery Angel btw... could we other Angels use it in our sigs too??

I nabbed it off another angel (apologies to whoever it was as i can't remember) but i loved it so i wanted to add it. I guess anyone who wants to can just cut and paste accordingly!

I would also like to become one of your angels. I want to loose 2 lbs a week. I lost 2.5lbs in my first week. It should have been more but I messed about a bit. Was definitely a big synner! No more messing though. Almost two weeks ago the Consultant at hospital told me I needed to walk a minimum of half an hour a day for circulatory problems. I am now planning that into my day and started tonight. I hope to update you next week. My problem is finding my way around this site. Is there a sat nav for it lol.
Have a great week everyone.

Back