Total Solution Shells exante diary week three onwards!

shellreed2011

Silver Member
Ok I decided not to weigh this week due to my "blip" Friday and it being totm! (if it ever shows up!) got all the symptoms but nothing else! My blip knocked me out of ketosis so as you can imagine I feel awful today it's my own fault! So onwards and downwards! And I'm staying on the straight and narrow from now on!

Aaaw well done Shell ~ you're not a failure for having a blip cos you're not giving up............ And I'm joining you having had a blip mesself so yes, onwards and downwards...........

Another day of agony! And totm has finally arrived! So not happy :(

Aaaaaw hope you feel better tomorrow Shell x

Morning Shell............ do you know what you're doing yet hun? Give us a shout if you need to xx

Well had a bad day and spent most of the afternoon and night in casualty! Seems that I can't stay in ketosis as it's effecting my bowels and gallbladder! So I've no idea what to do now! I spent all week going thro hell ti get myself back into ketosis after my blip only to be told I can't!

Oh take care honey. I had trouble with my gallbladder after doing a VLCD a few years back for a couple of months. I stuck with it and it got better. Sometimes rapid weight loss can trigger this. Hope you feel better soon and are getting the right treatment xx

Aaaw Shell, thats really tough for you, hope you feel better soon. Whatever you decide to do there's lots of help and support here for you ~ take care xxx

Oh Shell :( just come back after my time AWOL and managed to negotiate the diary swap and then I read your news, I'm so sorry :( is this a permanent problem?
I'm so sorry you are having a rough time of it :( let us know how you ate doing x

I am still on Exante but I was worried about posting here because I feel a bit of a fraud! I have had to knock myself out of ketosis and I'm now following my own kind of working solution I had my packs and a salmon salad yesterday and I feel so much better for it! The pain hasn't gone but it's settling down a bit now I suppose monday will tell when I weigh in!

ok in an attempt to pick myself up i decided to measure myself on here! and boy has it worked! here's my results!
in 3 weeks i have lost:
2" under my bust
4" off my boobs
2" off my hips
3.5" off my waist!
and gone from a size 18 to a size 16 so im actually pretty happy now :) and since i feel hungriest at about 12 im going to have my salad for lunch today and my packs in the afternoon got just dance workout planned for today and going to mow the rest of the garden too!

That's brilliant Shell.......... great to see you back :D Yes, you're right, you've got to do what works for you or you aren't gonna be able to stick to it and what's the point in that??? Your health comes first but emotionally, you'll still feel good with it cos you're making progress...... Hope you're having a lovely day with your family and you haven't been plied with too many eggs:eek::eek::eek: Catch you later xx

I have so had enough now! I've been an angel this week and I dint even have one Easter egg and yet I havnt list! I have sts for two weeks! I am devastated what's the point! I should have just had eggs and Easter dinner with everyone else! I've been exercising I have been gardening everyday this week too! Chopping down trees mowing lawns so I have done loads of exercise I just don't understand it!

That's supposed to say lost not list!

This has happened to me and you're right, it's totally demoralising :( BUT, as everyone's said, if you've stuck to it you will lose its just a case of when...... your body sometimes needs to catch up and until then it hangs on to everything:sigh: Its for this reason that I've decided to weigh monthly, weekly is just too much for me to deal with if I don't have a regular loss!

Stick at it, it will happen, think of the inches you've lost already.... that can't be bad:D

Take care hun and if you need to, just text x

thanks hun im close to ignoring the doctor and going back on ts but hubby is livid he says the pain i was in the other day was agony for him to watch so he can only imagine what it felt like for me! hes not willing at all for me to go back to ts but im beginning to think its my only option im thinking if i do 12 weeks ts and try and manage the pain that it will be worth it but with the dr telling me im going to have problems i dont know what to do im just so sick of feeling fat and looking at pics of myself and feeling so down because i look huge!

I think the weight losses on ws are almost as good as ts.... there's only about 4lbs a month in it ~ you just have to be careful to only eat the food specified. I don't do it cos I can't be that disciplined (well, only when OH's here to supervise :))..... it's really just weighing up whether that extra 4lbs is worth the pain and health problems ts seems to cause you........ big hugs xx

Awww Shell :( don't make yourself sick.
It will come off why not just try a plain chicken breast with green veg each night if you just have that it will only add about 200kcal which shouldn't make too much difference
So sorry you are having a rough time x

Back