Total Solution Shells exante diary week three onwards!

That's meant to say bought lol

Ohhh and I achieved one of my mini goals today too! I am now officially lighter than my husband!!!

Forgot to say I got myself some of the measure up Asda snack bars too as I thought this would be better than a whole pack :) determination thy name is shell lol

Well today is a good day so far! Sneaked a look at the scales and have lost 3lb since Tuesday and and it's a big and! I am sat here wearing a size 16 jeans! And they are done up and I can sit down and breath too!!! So gonna have to buy some new mini goal jeans in a 14 now lol

There's nothing like that feeling of finally getting into something smaller is there? You've had such a tough time lately..... I'm really pleased for you, well done Shell x

I must admit I was a bit pleased lol

Have lost my first stone!! Am down 1stone 1lb in three and a half weeks!!

That's fantastic shell! You've lost a lot in a short space of time keep it up!! Xx

AND what you've got left to lose is less than you've lost :) x

Namaste I hadn't looked at it that way!

Thank you guys today has been a good day apart from my 88 year old grandmother being a total cow! I told her I had lost a stone and she said from where! I don't see it! Apart from that I couldn't manage my three packs today so had two and drunk 2.5 l water

shellreed2011 said:
Thank you guys today has been a good day apart from my 88 year old grandmother being a total cow! I told her I had lost a stone and she said from where! I don't see it! Apart from that I couldn't manage my three packs today so had two and drunk 2.5 l water

Oh dear I don't know what to say to that, rude granny!

Very rude granny.............

Morning Shell....... hope you're feeling positive and ready for another Exante day :) :) :)

yep im up and at em hun lol im officially lighter than hubby so acheived one of my mini goals my dress for my birthday has come back its a skin tight size 14 pimp outfit lol so this year i will NOT be fat for my party so bye bye fat madonna and huge snow white and inflated cleopatra lol its working too my new outlook do i want food more than i want to fit into that dress? nope do i hell so im staying 100% until it fits :) and i will be a cheap night out cos i wont have drunk for three months lol

Well I'm up and at them! Stomach pains came back last night so I swapped my last pack for a bowl of tuna and cucumber lol pain gone see who says drs know everything! I'm still in ketosis and back to the three packs today :)

still 100% today :)

You're definitely in the zone now Shell.............

Well the drs tried to frighten me with horror stories! That I need to eat or end up having my gallbladder removed! He didn't seem amused when I told him to do it as my friend lost 4 stone in 8 weeks when she had hers removed lol

Well had another sneaky peak at the scales another 3lb gone went to my nephews bday party today and stayed on the wagon ever surrounded by cakes :)

Wow, you're doing much better than me at the moment. Gotta stay on that wagon as long as possible :)

Back