Total Solution Shells exante diary week three onwards!

Thanks guys I have sat and worked it out that it's always the second week that my stomach gets really bad so I'm going to go for as long as I can ts then have a chicken piece then back to ts until it gets really bad

OK Shell but be careful none of us want to see you ill x

Well what an idiot I am! Just stuffed a large big Mac meal! Can't believe I was such an idiot!

It's because I hadn't lost anything Carly and because I was hot n hungry so I went on a mad one! Oh well I'm gonna enjoy my day off n go 100% again Tomoz

shellreed2011 said:
It's because I hadn't lost anything Carly and because I was hot n hungry so I went on a mad one! Oh well I'm gonna enjoy my day off n go 100% again Tomoz

Awww Hun yeah I have fallen off the wagon many times for the same reason, that's why I was trying 4 weekly weigh ins

Hope tomorrow goes better :)

Wishing you lots of luck x

Don't worry about it Shell...... you're only human and you've had a lot to deal with...... just don't follow it up with several more and you'll be fine :)

ps me too only not a big mac meal but a choccie and a couple of biccies :(

Well yesterday was a total failure! I'm so ashamed of myself I did nothing but eat! I'm back to it today though and I'm sticking to it!

Don't be so hard on yourself Shell.... today's another day and if you don't manage to get back on the wagon it doesn't make you a failure.........you just haven't found what works for you yet:hug99: We're all here for you x

Well yesterday was a total failure! I'm so ashamed of myself I did nothing but eat! I'm back to it today though and I'm sticking to it!
We all do it don't worry :) You've started again that is the main thing :)

Don't be so hard on yourself Shell.... today's another day and if you don't manage to get back on the wagon it doesn't make you a failure.........you just haven't found what works for you yet:hug99: We're all here for you x

Well said!

Hey Shell.......... how you doing????

Well I was 100% yesterday but I had an awful day! I had a knock on the door at about half nine and a woman asked did I have a cat with a pink collar which I do so I said yes she said her husband had hit a cat with his car could I come and see if it was mine my heart was in my mouth so I went and it wasn't mine but the sight of this little thing dying made me sick. I took the number off it's collar and wrapped the little thing in a coat and put it in a cat box in my front garden so that it wasn't on the side of the road and then I got a bucket of water and a brush and cleaned the road up so when the owner was traced they wouldn't see the mess.I tried for four hours to get hold of the owner and it was engaged eventually I googled the number only to find the house was across the road from me so over I went and it was the most awful thing I had ever done! As the lady took the box home I was using a hose pipe to clean my garden and I heard her kids crying it nearly killed me! I even had to tell her to get her husband to bury it and for her not to look. I only managed a soup and half a vanilla yesterday as I couldn't face anything I have 4 cats and I keep looking at them and bursting into tears everytime I remember that little one yesterday sorry it's so long but I needed to vent xx

Aaawww hun, you really are having it rough right now aren't you? :hug99: I know what you mean about the cats........ I only have 2 now cos I developed an allergy to cats and dogs (but DS won't let me get rid of them) and it really hits you hard when you see anything like that......... so it's brilliant and shows real determination that you stayed 100% through that!

Hope you have another good day today but be kind to yourself, you're the only 'you' you have xx

had an ok day today still upset about yesterday the lady came over and gave me chocolates to say thank you which the kids have eaten ive been 100%so far but only managed to hae half a vanilla and a soup so far will try and have a hot chocolate later tonight

Hope you have a good nights sleep after a lovely hot chocolate xx

shellreed2011 said:
Well I was 100% yesterday but I had an awful day! I had a knock on the door at about half nine and a woman asked did I have a cat with a pink collar which I do so I said yes she said her husband had hit a cat with his car could I come and see if it was mine my heart was in my mouth so I went and it wasn't mine but the sight of this little thing dying made me sick. I took the number off it's collar and wrapped the little thing in a coat and put it in a cat box in my front garden so that it wasn't on the side of the road and then I got a bucket of water and a brush and cleaned the road up so when the owner was traced they wouldn't see the mess.I tried for four hours to get hold of the owner and it was engaged eventually I googled the number only to find the house was across the road from me so over I went and it was the most awful thing I had ever done! As the lady took the box home I was using a hose pipe to clean my garden and I heard her kids crying it nearly killed me! I even had to tell her to get her husband to bury it and for her not to look. I only managed a soup and half a vanilla yesterday as I couldn't face anything I have 4 cats and I keep looking at them and bursting into tears everytime I remember that little one yesterday sorry it's so long but I needed to vent xx

Oh sweetheart :( you poor thing that must have been awful, you did such a nice thing. I only hope god forbid if that happened to one of my little fluff balls that someone would do that for me, must have been awful for you :(
Glad the diet is going ok so sorry about the rest of it *hugs*

Well today is a good day so far! Sneaked a look at the scales and have lost 3lb since Tuesday and and it's a big and! I am sat here wearing a size 16 jeans! And they are done up and I can sit down and breath too!!! So gonna have to buy some new mini goal jeans in a 14 now lol

Well today is a good day so far! Sneaked a look at the scales and have lost 3lb since Tuesday and and it's a big and! I am sat here wearing a size 16 jeans! And they are done up and I can sit down and breath too!!! So gonna have to buy some new mini goal jeans in a 14 now lol

WOOooooOOOOOO!!!!! :party0048:

Been shopping house full of goodies! Am I tempted? Nope! Not even slightly! Bout myself some crab sticks to put in fridge so if I get Peckish I'll eat them instead of choccy!

Back