Student Slimmers!!!

Yeah overall I've only lost 8.5lbs so far but because I've been exercising I can definitely feel a difference in mysel

Congrats on the loss so far!

It's a good feeling when you notice yourself slimming down:) I need to get back on the exercise! I was going swimming regularly when I was on WW but when I left my job I gave up my civil service gym membership, I really miss the pool! Not sure about the local public pools, going to wait til I've lost a bit more so I feel confident in front of people in my swimsuit. The work's gym was always empty so had a pool to myself and it wasn't like a million neds could walk in and see me half naked lol.

I was going to do some exercise at home but I've no idea where to start! I have a ministry of sound dvd but it's so hard to keep up with, even when I try to follow the absolute beginner's routine I stumble over myself and feel like a wally!

Hey newbies, long time no speak ive had essay coming out of my ears and still not finished yet, ive had a few up and down weeks put 1.5 pound one yesterday at weigh in which im disipointed at after a good week but still raring to go and im studying nutrition and food at leeds trinity, hope were all doing well and have a good week xx

Bit late in reply haha but I weigh in Wednesdays at 7pm :)

Fruit bowl next to laptop also works really well for me :) Going to asda tomorrow to stock up - eaten so much superfree I've run out haha. Going at 3ish so reduced fruit and veg should be available then - saving the pennies ;) lol

I'm feeling good this week, trying hard to be 100% on the food side as I can't exercise. My partners great nan is very ill, at deaths door and things are really manic so it's been a lot of travelling, between her house and his parents house and my flat, so I haven't had a chance to do my exercise, which I do one 30 min workout each night. Worried it's going to affect my weigh in :( Fingers crossed.

Welcome new people to the group - I really love this group - look forward to checking here each time I log in!

xx

Bit late in reply haha but I weigh in Wednesdays at 7pm :)

Fruit bowl next to laptop also works really well for me
:) Going to asda tomorrow to stock up - eaten so much superfree I've run out haha. Going at 3ish so reduced fruit and veg should be available then - saving the pennies ;) lol

I'm feeling good this week, trying hard to be 100% on the food side as I can't exercise. My partners great nan is very ill, at deaths door and things are really manic so it's been a lot of travelling, between her house and his parents house and my flat, so I haven't had a chance to do my exercise, which I do one 30 min workout each night. Worried it's going to affect my weigh in
:( Fingers crossed.

Welcome new people to the group - I really love this group - look forward to checking here each time I log in!

xx

Hi Bex

Good luck for WI tomorrow. If you've been 100% I don't think the lack of exercise will affect your result. And if it does it sounds like you & your partner are going through a lot just now so don't be disheartened. I'm sure you will have a good loss tho - especially if you've eaten all your superfree :D

I don't WI again until Saturday but have been so tempted to jump on the scales for a sneaky peak today. I know I would just get upset if I didn't see a loss so I'm resisting the temptation. It's only been a few days since WI so no point upsetting myself with an early WI!

I'm still not sure how to exercise. I planned to dance around like a loon on a Mon & Tues when I have the house to myself to study, but it hasn't happened yet lol. Might go run up and down the stairs for a bit :D

xx

MissChattyBex said:
1/2 on and no idea why :( 100% Food optimised this week. Gutted :( x

I weigh in today and I had one of them weeks last week aswell and put 1 1/2 pounds on you just got to stick at it, fingers crossed for tonight xx

The more the merrier! I'm hoping for a good loss at weigh in this week - tomorrow night for me! What nights do you girls weigh? Had the christmas do, a three course a la carte meal out of my control but have done a 45 min workout every night to compensate so fingers crossed :D

The more the merrier! I'm hoping for a good loss at weigh in this week - tomorrow night for me! What nights do you girls weigh? Had the christmas do, a three course a la carte meal out of my control but have done a 45 min workout every night to compensate so fingers crossed :D

Hey Bex, how did WI go? I hope you got a good result. One meal off plan shouldn't affect anything - that's what flexi syns are for! Well done on the exercise. I actually recorded some work out programmes on Sky and planned to do them on Mon & Tues when I had the house to myself, but was choked with a cold so thought sod it lol. Sky has now been cut off, typical xmas time bill re-shuffling meant we missed the payment:rolleyes:, so no idea when I'll get round to it now. Oh well! At least I made some sort of effort eh!

I weigh on a Saturday, but Im not really sure if the group is going to do much for me really. Anyone here do it from home?

Hey, I weigh on Saturdays too! I'm doing it from home as I can't afford group, and so far so good! I loved class though and when I have a job I'll join one again. Do you think you'd be ok without the class?

xxxx

Going to class has really helped me along my journey with still a way to go and whats everyone plan for christmas xx

I'm having Xmas day off plan, we're going to my bf's parents so I can't control any of the cooking! I think it'll only be dinner that will be off plan, cos I can have a SW breakfast & lunch at home before we head over. It will probably be all the booze that lets me down. We've got drinks planned pretty much every day from Thursday.

What about you? :D xx

I put 2lbs on which I'm ok with. I have a horrible feeling that I'll gain again next WI with all the boozing and munching I did over new years tho.

I have an exam on my 2nd day back so I need to get studying! Have had no time or peace in the house to study with everyone being off work. Looking forward to them all peeing off back to work on Wednesday tbh!!! :D

Back