What are you looking forward to?

i would love to wear 'short shorts' and not worry people are looking at me in disgust!

i also will be slim for the first time in my adult life....which will be eye opening - i dont know what i will look like slim! haha!

x

I am looking forward to likeing what I see in the mirro/photos
I am looking forward to hopefully being able to get pregnant
I am looking foward to not being the fat girl at work
I am looking forward to feeling good and not trying to hide
I want to stand out for being normal/pretty and not for being fat
I am looking forward to my hubby saying you look great and me beliveing him
I am looking forward to have sex without the lights off!
I am looking forward to some of the nasty side effects of PCOS going away

About 10 years ago mine was to be able to wear an all in one body suit with jeans...but now fashion has changed a bit!!

ther was an advert on tv the other day (dont know what for but a woman walking over rocks) she had on a tight white vest top ans some short shorts in beige all tucked in.

although i am aged 34 i would love to wear a t shirt and jeans without a muffin top or a bikini on a beach abroad and not have to put a kaftan or cover up thing on if i walked to the beach bar etc.

one day.........

I am looking forward to watching my daughter and hopefully grandchildren (one day...no day soon!!lol) grow up. If I had carried on the way I was there would have been no guarantee of that...so therefore I want to love life to the full now and enjoy every moment :D xx

such a good idea:)

Mine is
- the facebook photos one
- being able to keep up with my children
- being able to paint my toenails with out getting out of breath and having to keep having a break!!!
- walking into a shop and looking at the clothes not the sizes first
- getting my engagement ring back on
- people saying I look good and not just that I have a pretty face.

such a good idea:)

Mine is
- the facebook photos one
- being able to keep up with my children
- being able to paint my toenails with out getting out of breath and having to keep having a break!!!
- walking into a shop and looking at the clothes not the sizes first
- getting my engagement ring back on
- people saying I look good and not just that I have a pretty face.

How bad is it having to look at the sizes of the clothes first, even in shops that claim they go up to larger sizes! They don't in all the ranges! I was doing that in shops yesterday! but thankfully more shops are becoming available to me because of SW :)

My first goals are in my signature and the wedding ring is sliding slowly back lower on the finger :)

The facebook photos are a must omg how many times have i done that!
To know that i am not too fat to run after my son when he is walking.
To not have a muffin top and my boobs to sit on my stomach when i sit down.
To not still look 5 months pregnant
To not wear my maternity clothes
To be able to be allot smaller when i have baby number two and the midwives not to comment on my weight at EVERY antenatal appointment.

Theres loads more but those are at the top of my head.
x

Mine is to not constantly think that when people tell me I look good, they actually mean "look good for a fatty"!! It's my constant fear! I'm looking forward to being a healthy size 12 and hopefully not comparing myself to every other person on the planet, just being happy how i am and who i am :)
Although 1 difference is....I don't want to fit into my clothes in my wardrobe! I'm going to save up as I go along and buy myself a whole new set of clothes when I reach target. I want a whole new fresh start as a lovely thin and healthy lady! xxx

I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, so I am looking forward to better mobility and a better quality of life when I hit my target.

Back