christmas countdown buddies needed !!

Gonna give it a damn good go. When's your weigh in? x

Hey everyone, were rather spread out in locations!! Just back from seeing breaking Dawn, it was amazing!

Did a ketostix earlier and am in ketosis whoop! Going to save weighing myself until the fortnight induction is done if that's ok? As am now cutting out the cream
And cheese for other fats, I want to give it another week for weighing! Really give the clean and lean a go. Hope that's ok! night x

Morning all. We've got a field at the back of our house and i've been laid watching fog rolling across. Doesn't take much to keep me entertained!! Is there somewhere on here i can get food diary ideas. Probably just not looking in the right place. Just thought i could copy to make sure i'm doing it right til i get into it properly. Is it best not to have cream and cheese yet Pixie?Have a great weekend everyone x

Samsmum that sounds amazing. Just heading to my parents in Sherborne for some countryside rnr! I think the dairy based fats are stalling me so going to switch to oily fish and avacado for now. Been following the programe but just feel really bloated. Will see what happens! Am in ketosis so that's the main thing I reckon. What's everyone up to this weekend?

I'm gonna take my doggie for a nice long walk,nip to the shop and then i think i'm gonna wrap some christmas pressies. Get me being so organised! Well it is for me.
Sure you'll have a great loss. Maybe the bloatedness is just from getting used to a different type of diet. Have a fab day in the country xx

morning all,
b- two egg omellete made with a touch of double cream , chopped spring onions and cheddar. yum!
l- tuna salad with a "sugar free carb free" sachet of ranch dressing
d-hubbys trawler is due in from sea today so hopefully some lovely monkfish

am over the "atkins flu" stage now and feeling reaaly great :)

Morning.

Scrambled eggs and chicken planned for lunch. Cheese too love it.

I had a rubbish couple days food wise. Friday we had no power for 8 hours. My neighbour has a generator so invited the kids and I in to get warm. Of course being in their 70s and more like grandparents to our children out came the cake and biscuits then toast when it looked like I hadn't eaten enough. Yesterday was a horrible day, I craved then ate all the wrong foods ..... I know it was the carbs that did it Friday.

Today being good, and going swimming later - need to get this sugar carb thing out my system. I'm so determined to be in size 12s for Christmas.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey everyone, loving being back in the countryside!

Menu for today
Breakfast: protein shake with 125ml soya milk and water and a 2 egg omlette with apinach and 40g of Edam
Snack: americano with pouring cream
Lunch: niscoise salad no potatoes
Dinner: no dinner am still full but had a three mini pepperamis instead.

Def no more cheese for me, threw the last out before I left! Clean and lean.

Have any of you got Christmas work parties coming up? We have loads in and really hoping it's going to be workable and not set menus!!

Hi Pixie. Glad you've had a good day. Cant beat a bit of country air. I've had a good day i think. Boiled eggs for brekkie,prawn salad for lunch, mushroom soup and chicken salad for tea. Oh and some jelly with a little bit of cream.
No parties planned for me. Be family stuff but normally at my house so i can keep control of the food we have. Well that's the theory anyway. Hoping that by then eating this way will be second nature. What are the protein shakes you have by the way? x

Good plan! When I get in the diet zone I become a hermit and really anal about food so I can focus on me, it can be a bit selfish but there aren't many other things more important than getting healthy.

The shakes are a soya protein isolate from
Holland and Barrett. I make one in the morning with 125ml of soya milk and same of water, some splenda and a sugar free syrup to make a shake. It had less than 1g of carbs and fills me up for hours. X

Ooh i'm gonna try them. Dont always facy brekkie so sounds like a good alternative. Can i have them now do you know or have to wait a while. Know i must sound boring but i dont really like going out much. Quite happy at home. Think some of that's down to lack of confidence though.Mind you think i'll still be a home bod when (notice i never said if) i lose weight x

Argh!!! Why am I craving fruit ????? Getting bored and running out of ideas :-(
Had sausages, eggs and mushrooms for breakie but want some real food!!!!
Bought a tesco tikka masala last night and had it for tea but it had 21g of carbs of which 16g is sugar :'( though it may be the cream and tomato puree oh and just noticed honey and sugar....... I could just cry!!!!!!

teeney one of the keys to successfully losing weight with atkins is absolutely no preprapared/processed food.
and on induction you shouldnt be having tomatoes.

put it down to a bad day and start a fresh tomorrow :)

You can make tandoori chicken really easy and low carb too when your off induction. Just marinade chicken in full fat yoghurt, spices and grill! I love curry so will be turning to this I think as an alternative.
Teeny, don't forget loads of water to help flush!
Samsmum give the shakes a go, only reason I use them is from LL and habits/routine - they are filling without leaving you feeling bloated.

Watching home alone 2 and feeling so festive! Just made gingerbread cookies for the family and not had one - whoop! xx

i have it now pixie, but i use a touch of double cream with some pataks paste and cook it in the oven. luvly in a salad x

It was the curry sauce that I just had to have!!! Have been looking for recipes most of the evening, as it gets colder I just want something cooked for tea and can't bear the thought of another salad.
Picked up a tearoff in tesco for cheesy aubergine bake will put it into mynetdiary to see if it's workable on induction.
Good on you resisting them cookies Cornish!

Back