***Weighty Mateys Wintery December Challenge***

Hi guys

Just weighed in and I've lost 3lbs (and a quarter!! lol) this week! Really chuffed as I had a pretty bad weekend last week and I thought it would've caught up with me this week! Also it was my "star" week so yeah.. pretty pleased!! :D

My bf lost 7lbs this week, god knows how! Men lose weight so much quicker don't they?

Good luck to everyone! :)

No problem Sarah that makes sense.

WI tonight and i lost 2.5lbs:D:D:D Would really love to get BMI out of overweight by Xmas, keeping my fingers crossed.

Hope everyone is surviving the temptations of the season so far. Have a good week all xxx

Hi all, I am back from my holiday delighted that I won for November thanks again Sarah for running this. I get a lot out of reading all the posts. So I managed to put on half a pound on my holiday, to be honest I am thrilled and confused I ate truck loads of chocolate and well had better not start on how much booze!! Someone told me next week is when the weight will go on? Well I am determined to loose 7 by Christmas so here goes!!

I stayed the same this week :(

2 pounds off for me!
So close to target. I really want to make it by Christmas!

Well I don't know what the hell happened to me this week. For me, it's a STS. :(

This is my first STS and I don't even know why it happened. Even worse, I've not had any Christmas do's yet. Both of them are next week (Monday AND Tuesday). Oh yeah.....then its the Christmas SW taster night on the Wednesday.

Roll on the New Year!!!! At least most of the temptations will be out of the way.........until Easter, that is....................!!!

I gained 3.5 lb this week - not surprised as I was eating anything and everything last week. I'm trying harder this week so fingers crossed!

Hi y'all,

Well I'm back on track now having lost 1.7kgs this week so I am now lower than when I went away (hurray). Hoping for another good loss for next week although it is my birthday on Tuesday but I will try to be good - everyone knows not to buy me chocolate.

Love and good luck to everyone.

My high admiration goes out to all who managed to lose weight or STS over this week / month! I put on 1LB but not too worried cos it could have been more. I'm trying hard to keep as on track as I can but am resigned to falter somewhat cos I'm going to enjoy whatever's on offer and I'll pay the price later! ;)

Last edited:
Hi all I have lost 1.5 lb this week but.... It's my birthday Wednesday and I really want cake!!

Hello all. Hope everyone is doing well. Well done on your loss mollysmum, and happy bday for Wednesday.

WI tonight and lost a pound:D:D

Have a good week, only 11 more big sleeps til Santa comes:D:D:D

Happy birthday for wednesday Mollysmum, hope you have a lovely day! Well done to all the "losers" ~ December has to be the hardest month to lose weight!

I'm having some time out now as I have had so many nights out, gingerbread lattes, mince pies, chocolates, etc etc ~ you get the picture and tbh I am enjoying myself and if I were to refuse all the invitations to go out I would be a real grinch. I always find January a great month to re-focus (after my birthday *blushes*) so Sarah no WI for me in December ~ thank you for all your work as captain during 2009, it is appreciated.

I'm not sure if I will be on much from now to Christmas so I just wanted to wish all my fellow Mateys a very happy and peaceful Christmas, hope you all have a good one!
spacer.gif

christmas19.gif

spacer.gif

xx

I managed to lose 1lb this week which I'm very pleased with as it was my birthday and I went out for a lovely indulgent meal and drank lots of wine! I've got 2 meals out this week so not expecting too much now until January. Good luck to everyone this week x

sorry guys for my absence. My gran is ill :( I still went to WI last night, just weighed and go'd, but lost 1.5lbs! Must be the stress...

Sorry Ive not had time to drop in. last night I put on 1/2lb, last week I stayed the same and the week before I lost half.
That probably doesnt make sense, although December feels that way to me - total chaos.
Roll on Jnauary and a clear head

Hi all.. and well done.
I lost a pound this week, and am not sure if I posted my last week but I lost two pounds then.

1 1/2 lbs off for me this week.....and a lovely taster night!!!

Hope you all have great Taster night/Christmas party nights at YOUR SW WI groups!!!!!!

Hiya all!

Sorry for being AWOL again. I have had my reasons, my brother was diagnosed with MS last week which threw me off track and I am poorly now. So I have decided to take a break until 2nd Jan now... I will keep updating the spreadsheet for everyone but I will not be taking part xxx

So sorry to hear the bad news. That is so awful for you.
I also hope that you feel much better soon.
((hugs)) please take care of yourself.

Back